Present Books Supposing Becoming (Daughters of Saraqael #1)

Original Title: Becoming ISBN13 9780983831808
Edition Language: English URL http://www.rainethomas.com
Series: Daughters of Saraqael #1, Estilorian #1
Books Download Becoming (Daughters of Saraqael #1) Free
Becoming (Daughters of Saraqael #1) ebook | Pages: 295 pages
Rating: 3.86 | 2460 Users | 200 Reviews

List Of Books Becoming (Daughters of Saraqael #1)

Title:Becoming (Daughters of Saraqael #1)
Author:Raine Thomas
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 295 pages
Published:July 2011 by Iambe Books
Categories:Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Magic. Angels

Commentary In Pursuance Of Books Becoming (Daughters of Saraqael #1)

**Optioned for movie rights by multiple-award winning producer Chase Chenowith of Back Fence Productions.**

Every three years, Amber Hopkins explodes. Okay, not a blown-to-smithereens explosion, but whatever it is always hurts like hell and leaves her life a shambles. She’s already worked her way through five foster placements, and she’s doing whatever she can to avoid getting blasted into a sixth.

As her eighteenth birthday approaches and she feels the strange and powerful energy building, disaster looms. When the inevitable explosion occurs, her life gets its biggest shakeup yet. She’ll not only learn how her fellow foster and best friend, Gabriel, really feels about her, but she’ll discover that she isn’t really without family.

To top it all off, she’ll finally find out why she’s having the power surges: she isn’t entirely human.

Amber must Become, transitioning to another plane of existence and risking the loss of the most important relationship she’s ever had. Her choice will impact the future of an entire race of beings, and will pit her against an enemy that will prey upon her doubt to try and take her very life.

Kind of makes the explosions now seem like a cakewalk.

Rating Of Books Becoming (Daughters of Saraqael #1)
Ratings: 3.86 From 2460 Users | 200 Reviews

Criticism Of Books Becoming (Daughters of Saraqael #1)
I actually really enjoyed this book. The history of Amber's past and who she is was a really nice change in the paranormal genre. Although, as always, the first part was fairly slow moving. Eventually once we began to put the puzzle pieces together it all started to become more interesting. Amber has grown up as a foster child her entire life. Every 3 years she has these "Incidents" where she begins to shake uncontrollably and nearly kills everyone around her. Because of this, she would be

I keep finding authors who write stories that I absolutely love and must recommend to others. Raine Thomas is now among those authors for me. Becoming pulled me in immediately and only got better as I continued to read. The story focuses on one of three sisters born in another dimension with gifts/powers they have yet to develop. Growing up as a foster child, passed from one person to the next, each time she experiences violent "surges" every three years, Amber, finally makes it to her final

This is the second time reading it, and my review went from five stars to four. It is not because I liked the story any less, but because of how many years it has been since I first read it, I have matured in my taste, and this book had a very 'teen' feel to it. I wouldn't care about recommending this book to a 12 year old because there is no content that would really be offensive. One huge aspect to this book that was a bit upsetting was the overall developed/undeveloped feel to it. Yes, the

Every three years, Amber Hopkins explodes. Okay, not a blown-to-smithereens explosion, but whatever it is always hurts like hell and leaves her life a shambles. Shes already worked her way through five foster placements, and shes doing whatever she can to avoid getting blasted into a sixth.As her eighteenth birthday approaches and she feels the strange and powerful energy building, disaster looms. When the inevitable explosion occurs, her life gets its biggest shakeup yet. Shell not only learn

Truly one of the best books, and series, I've read in years. I read close to 50 books a month, and I haven't been able to move on from this series (DofS and Firstborn) for a week - which is a record for me. (I read all six books in 4 days.) Heartstopping and honest, I loved the relationship between Gabriel and Amber. But that is only the beginning. Strong heroine and hero, burgeoning family relationships, paranormal mysteries, interesting powers, and a power hungry villain - yep, this

This book was: amazing. It was a breath of fresh air, which I enjoyed immensely.The plot was: incredible. I loved this book through and through. There's nothing for me to critique, not really.The beginning was: intriguing and thought-inspiring. It might seem slow to some, but I love it just the way it is.The middle was: lovely. It was so sweet, yet filled with intricacies, information and everything else that made this book fantastic.The crescendo was: heartbreakingly good, horrible,

I have to say to start out, that I normally have a huge aversion to young adult fiction that is labeled to have a romance in it. My brain sort of has a mini seizure and I walk away going, no!However, something drew me to this new book series. I found out about it following the author via twitter, followed the link to her website, read the synopsis to book one, and instantly I was sold. No vampires, no werewolves, it was a totally new and fresh idea for my brain to savor and lap at slowly, and