Declare Books Toward Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed #4)
| Original Title: | Midnight Rising |
| ISBN: | 0440244447 (ISBN13: 9780440244448) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Midnight Breed #4 |
| Characters: | Rio (Midnight Rising), Dylan Alexander |
| Setting: | Jičín(Czech Republic) Prague (Praha)(Czech Republic) Boston, Massachusetts(United States) …more New York City, New York(United States) Berlin(Germany) …less |
Lara Adrian
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 356 pages Rating: 4.23 | 31084 Users | 922 Reviews
Description To Books Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed #4)
Book 4 in the New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling Midnight Breed vampire romance seriesIn a world of shadows and dark, cosuming hungers, desire is the deadliest weapon...
For journalist Dylan Alexander, it began with the discovery of a hidden tomb, thrusting her into the center of a gathering storm of violence and secrets. But nothing is as dangerous as the scarred, lethally seductive man who rises from the shadows to draw her into his world of dark desire and endless night.
Fueled by pain and rage over a shattering betrayal, the warrior Rio has pledged his life to the war against the Rogues. He will let nothing stand in his way--least of all a mortal woman with the power to expose the entire vampire race. For an ancient evil has been awakened, and a stunning darkness is on the rise. Suddenly Dylan is powerless to resist Rio's touch, even as she uncovers a shocking link to her own past. And now she must choose: Leave Rio's midnight realm, or risk it all for the man who has shown her true passion and the infinite pleasures of the heart. . . .

Details Containing Books Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed #4)
| Title | : | Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed #4) |
| Author | : | Lara Adrian |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 356 pages |
| Published | : | March 25th 2008 by Dell |
| Categories | : | Romance. Paranormal Romance. Paranormal. Vampires. Fantasy |
Rating Containing Books Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed #4)
Ratings: 4.23 From 31084 Users | 922 ReviewsPiece Containing Books Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed #4)
A reporter for a tabloid finds a cave with mysteries and a hot guy. All I ever find in caves are bats and cigarette butts. Good story, well written PNR.4 1/2 "I'll wait for you." Stars!I loved it. I do love me an emotionally damaged male; so Rio was right in my zone. And I liked Dylan too. She was very inquisitive! (view spoiler)[Though I wonder if her gift will help The Order in the future. It seems like it may only be beneficial for this book's plot. IDK, we'll see. (hide spoiler)] This one maaaay be my favorite So far. Maybe. Looking forward to Nikolai next! Happy reading!
WOW! This series just gets better and better! I loved this book!Midnight Rising tells the story of Rio, the most scarred and tormented member of the Breed. A year after a brutal betrayal which left him physically traumatised and emotionally wrecked, Rio is on the verge of suicide when Dylan Alexander literally stumbles across him. When Dylan sees something she shouldnt and then takes off, its up to Rio to track her down and fix the problem. Oh, and what do you know, she bears the mark of a

4 Making Peace with past hurts Stars SpoilersThis was my second time reading Midnight Rising, and to be honest I couldn't remember much about it going in. With the first 3 books I remembered a lot during this reread but this one not so much. So it was like reading it again for the first time. Now last time I gave this book a 5 Star rating. As I don't remember reading it and didn't write a review I don't know why I felt that way but this time I rated it a 4. Which was still really good, just not
In the first book of Adrian's Midnight Breed series, Kiss of Midnight, the seemingly happily mated couple, Rio & Eva, meet a tragic ending. Eva betrays Rio and the rest of his brothers in arms, bringing about her own death and leaving Rio severely scarred- emotionally and physically.A short time later, where Midnight Rising picks up, Rio is tired of his miserable existence. At the end of a dangerous mission in the mountains of Prague, the Warriors discover an ancient, empty crypt which once
NOTE TO SELF: Do NOT continue this series. No matter how much you are tempted when you want to listen to some PNR in audio, please learn your lesson. After 4 books, it's the same bland plot over and over. It will NOT improve so please get it in your head.Like the previous book, this one was bland, with a couple that fell in love out of nowhere. Worse, Rio got over the betrayal of his previous mate too easily. I would have thought that it would take him years for him to trust another woman again.
Midnight Rising4 StarsSynopsis:Fueled by rage following a devastating betrayal, Rio, the most tortured of the Breed warriors, is about to succumb to his darkest thoughts when Dylan Alexander crosses his path. With the power to expose the vampire race to humanity, Dylan must ultimately choose between the life she has always known and her destiny...Review:A good story but not as suspenseful or intense as Kiss of Crimson or Midnight Awakening.Rio and Dylan are a sweet couple. Rio is the epitome of


0 Comments