Download Books For Rise of the Elgen (Michael Vey #2) Free Online

Describe Books To Rise of the Elgen (Michael Vey #2)

Original Title: Rise of the Elgen
ISBN: 1442454148 (ISBN13: 9781442454149)
Edition Language: English URL http://michaelvey.com/#/scenes/level1/
Series: Michael Vey #2
Characters: McKenna, Ian, Michael Vey, Ostin Liss, Taylor Ridley, Jack Vranes
Setting: Peru (Perú)(Peru)
Download Books For Rise of the Elgen (Michael Vey #2) Free Online
Rise of the Elgen (Michael Vey #2) Hardcover | Pages: 335 pages
Rating: 4.3 | 21908 Users | 1853 Reviews

Mention Containing Books Rise of the Elgen (Michael Vey #2)

Title:Rise of the Elgen (Michael Vey #2)
Author:Richard Paul Evans
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 335 pages
Published:August 14th 2012 by Simon Pulse/Mercury Ink
Categories:Young Adult. Science Fiction. Fantasy. Fiction. Adventure

Commentary Conducive To Books Rise of the Elgen (Michael Vey #2)

Michael must save his mother—and protect his powers—in the electric sequel to the #1 New York Times bestselling Michael Vey, from Richard Paul Evans.

Michael was born with special electrical powers—and he’s not the only one. His friend Taylor has them too, and so do other kids around the world. With Michael’s friend Ostin, a tecno-genius, they form the Electroclan, an alliance meant to protect them from a powerful group, the growing Order of Elgen, who are out to destroy them. The leader of the Elgen, Dr. Hatch, has kidnapped Michael’s mother, and time is running out.

After narrowly escaping an Elgen trap, Ostin’s discovery of bizarre “rat fires” in South America leads the gang to the jungles of Peru, where the Electroclan meets new, powerful foes and faces their greatest challenge yet as Michael learns the extent of the Elgen’s rise in power—and the truth of their plan to “restructure” the world.

Rating Containing Books Rise of the Elgen (Michael Vey #2)
Ratings: 4.3 From 21908 Users | 1853 Reviews

Piece Containing Books Rise of the Elgen (Michael Vey #2)
Intense, Gripping, Secrets, Twists & Turns! A Exciting Read! I Loved It!

4 Golden StarsOMG! what an ending!🔽 the beginning was a bit slow (but cute) & in the middle was a bit boring.BUUUUUUUT...🔼 in the end (not like 'the last page'. I mean the last 120 pages) everything was breathtaking! I DESIRED THAT! ANTICIPATED THAT!& when it happened, I was like 'OMG, YESSSSS! FINALLY!' *internally screaming!*I LOVED THAT!I was going to give it 3 stars, but this ending, this much excitements, definitely deserved more.Michael, I like you! you strong, badass, sarcastic

4 Golden StarsOMG! what an ending!🔽 the beginning was a bit slow (but cute) & in the middle was a bit boring.BUUUUUUUT...🔼 in the end (not like 'the last page'. I mean the last 120 pages) everything was breathtaking! I DESIRED THAT! ANTICIPATED THAT!& when it happened, I was like 'OMG, YESSSSS! FINALLY!' *internally screaming!*I LOVED THAT!I was going to give it 3 stars, but this ending, this much excitements, definitely deserved more.Michael, I like you! you strong, badass, sarcastic

Michael and his friends are on the run from the Elgen corporation and Dr. Hatch. They figure out Michael's mother is being held as a prisoner in Peru and have a mysterious ally help them get there. We also learn more about the Elgen's plans for world domination; the Peru facility is one of the key components.I am really enjoying this series. I am totally going to recommend it to my 5th and 7th grader to read for summer reading. It is action packed, the characters are all interesting, and I like

What I love about this book is how the author adds a lot of detail to picture the setting and what the characters look like. I also love this book because of the way the author expresses what the characters feel and it definitely adds a lot of details. What I also love about this book is that the author adds a lot of suspense and keeps all the audience on the edge of their seats. I love that this book is a series and throughout every book the plot thickens. I also love this book because it

My two complaints: This book came out on the second day of school... right as I'm trying to get my kids back in school! Even though I had limited time, I squeezed in some time to read this book because I really liked the first book. The second complaint: The cliffhanger that has me waiting another year (and I just heard that this is a 6-book series - Yikes!).Michael and his friends escape the Elgen, meet an anonymous ally (known as "the Voice") who helps them with one of the escapes and gives

This book is another great book by Richard Paul Evans that explains the dangerous life of Micheal vey who is electric. His mother gets kidnapped and he goes on a journey through Peru to try and find her. there are many dangers and challenges that face him and his friends.

Post a Comment

0 Comments