Particularize Books In Pursuance Of Raven (The Raven Saga #1)

Original Title: Raven
Edition Language: English
Series: The Raven Saga #1
Download Books Raven (The Raven Saga #1) Online
Raven (The Raven Saga #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 273 pages
Rating: 3.67 | 2102 Users | 156 Reviews

Commentary Conducive To Books Raven (The Raven Saga #1)

After the inexplicable disappearance of Lilly Taylor's parents, she has no choice but to move to Canada where she unravels some frightening yet intriguing family secrets...

Her whole life had been based on a lie. Lilly had grown up in a loveless home with a father who she had barely ever seen and a mother who was... well, not very motherly.

After they mysteriously disappear without a trace, Lilly is sent to Canada where she finds a whole new way of life. A life filled with love and people who care for her. But that's not all she discovers, Lilly also finds out that she isn't who, or what, she thinks she is.

Lilly has a very special ability and it's just a matter of time before her true self starts to shine. And when it does, her life will never be the same again.

Raven is a fantasy novel for children and young adults set in the beautiful province of British Columbia.

Itemize Of Books Raven (The Raven Saga #1)

Title:Raven (The Raven Saga #1)
Author:Suzy Turner
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 273 pages
Published:May 8th 2011 by Suzanne Turner Publishing
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Paranormal. Romance

Rating Of Books Raven (The Raven Saga #1)
Ratings: 3.67 From 2102 Users | 156 Reviews

Crit Of Books Raven (The Raven Saga #1)
Being a Book Reviewer is not really easy as it appears to be as a considerable of effort goes into writing each review. Regardless of whether Ive bought the book [cost not coming into play] or have won it in a giveaway, if I cant give a rating of at least THREE STARS, I dont post a review.I had anticipated to get more from the book than had been realized when I got to the last page. What ruined the books storyline the most for me has been the age difference between the protagonist Lily, age

Raven is Part I in The Raven Saga and is an urban fantasy novel for children and young adults. I first became aware of Suzy Turner on author Mandy Baggots new feature on her blog called Meet and Greet. You may already know that I love video trailers for books so of course I couldnt resist watching the linked video trailer for Raven . and was intrigued enough to download a copy for my Kindle.Raven begins with Lillys day-to-day life, the routine that she has with her parents. It is very rarely

I found this story an entertaining enough way to fill in a few hours of my time, but ultimately not enough to persist with it. I gave up about the bit where a 17 year old boy starts professing his interest in a 13-year old girl. Lily is seriously too young. I mean... I said to myself "I'm going to pretend she's fifteen" to force myself to continue with it.She's also rather dull, and Turner's writing style is rather lacking (very much a this happened, and then this happened and here's why that

Giving it two stars is being generous. I really almost did not make it through this book. So yeah. It was predictably boring. Not to mention the writing style was bland and generic. Once again it was a free on kindle, which I'm glad because I'd be really upset if I wasted money on this.

My review:I didnt know what to expect from Suzy Turners debut novel, but I am sincerely glad that I got to review this wonderful book! I was captured from the first page. Raven is the first book in the series and gives a very good introduction to the surroundings, characters and story itself. Even though it is the first book in series, then it still gives a standalone story. One more thing which is wonderful about this book it can be read by middle grade, young adults and adults like me. It was

My review:I didnt know what to expect from Suzy Turners debut novel, but I am sincerely glad that I got to review this wonderful book! I was captured from the first page. Raven is the first book in the series and gives a very good introduction to the surroundings, characters and story itself. Even though it is the first book in series, then it still gives a standalone story. One more thing which is wonderful about this book it can be read by middle grade, young adults and adults like me. It was

"Raven" is about a young girl named Lilly Taylor, living in England with her parents, until they disappear one day. After she moves to Canada to live with her paternal grandfather, she finds out there's more to her (and her family) than meets the eye. She must learn to cope with this shocking information, discover the secret to her parents' disappearance, and navigate the course of young love.I really enjoyed this book. It grabbed me from the beginning, and I found myself drawn to Lilly.