Download Born of Fire (The League: Nemesis Rising #2) Books For Free

Describe Books To Born of Fire (The League: Nemesis Rising #2)

Original Title: Born of Fire
ISBN: 0749908785 (ISBN13: 9780749908782)
Edition Language: English
Series: The League: Nemesis Rising #2
Characters: Sheridan Digger Wade (AKA C.I. Syn), Shahara Dagan (AKA Gildagard, Shay), Caillen Dagan, Kasen Dagan, Tessa Dagan, Talia Wade, Vik
Download Born of Fire (The League: Nemesis Rising #2) Books For Free
Born of Fire (The League: Nemesis Rising #2) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 540 pages
Rating: 4.33 | 17005 Users | 738 Reviews

Present Regarding Books Born of Fire (The League: Nemesis Rising #2)

Title:Born of Fire (The League: Nemesis Rising #2)
Author:Sherrilyn Kenyon
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 540 pages
Published:November 3rd 2009 by St. Martin's Press (first published July 1996)
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Science Fiction. Fantasy. Paranormal

Description Toward Books Born of Fire (The League: Nemesis Rising #2)

In a universe where assassins make the law, everyone lives in fear--except for Syn. Born of an illicit scandal that once rocked a dynasty, he always knew how to survive on the bloodthirsty streets. But that was then, and the future is now…

Syn was raised as a tech-thief until his livelihood uncovered a truth that could end his life. He tried to destroy the evidence, and has been on the run ever since. Now trained as an assassin, he allows no one to threaten him. Ever. He is the darkness that swallows his enemies whole.

Shahara Dagan is the best bounty hunter in the universe. When Syn comes back on the radar, she's the only one who can bring him to justice. There's only one problem: Syn is a close family friend who's helped out the Dagans countless times. But if she saves him, both of their lives will be on the line. Is Syn's protection worth the risk? The only hope Shahara has is to find the evidence he buried long ago. Now it's kill or be killed--and they, the predators, have just become the hunted…

Rating Regarding Books Born of Fire (The League: Nemesis Rising #2)
Ratings: 4.33 From 17005 Users | 738 Reviews

Piece Regarding Books Born of Fire (The League: Nemesis Rising #2)
Review Disclaimer: Danielle is not actually insane. She is fully aware that Syn is not a real person. (What a shame!)Syn, would you please marry me? I would hold you to my breast, and soothe you. I would wipe away the tears you will not allow yourself to cry, that is after I kick your ex-wife's butt all the way to the next galaxy for being such a piece of work not to realize what the precious jewel she had in you. I would kiss you every day, and make sure you understood just how much I adore

The second installment of The League was a great read and was actually even better than Born of Night, which I also thought was a 5-star read. The best part of the book was our hero, Syn, a man of mystery, intelligence, humor, charm and strength. Kenyon does a wonderful job developing this character. As tortured soul who was subjected to unspeakable acts of abuse, torture, betrayal and neglect, I really just want to hug (and kiss) Syn throughout the book. The heroine, Shahara was interesting

Born Of Fire by Sherrilyn Kenyon Born of Fire by Sherrilyn Kenyon My rating: 3 of 5 stars I think I'm tired of wounded heroes. Bad boys with a sob story. Histories that are used as excuses as to why they are the unemotional robots that they are, only to find out they have a Pillsbury dough-boy center, full of snot and tears just like every other person on the planet (universe if you're reading sci-fi). The chick in this read was determined not to see reason even when it was shoved down her

five out of five if I could I would give it a six that's how good this book is

Currently in Chapter Six and am disappointed in the heroine thus far. So far she's a whining, disreputable sell-out who has "stubborn" confused with "tough and committed."I see this a lot in bodice rippers - "strong" women that are really just confused bitches. Once they come around and see how perfect the man is they go compliant and their world settles nicely.GAG.Formulaic and disappointing. BUT - these are just my initial observations and I will reserve my judgment until I've finished the

I really do not know how to explain what I thought about this book. The only reason I gave it a 5 star rating is because of Syn. If I had to rate it based on Shahara it would be less than a one star. Not because of the writing but because I totally hated her. In fact, I need to add a book shelf called, suck it bitch, just for her. She has to be one of the worst heroines I have ever read about. First of all she keep making stupid mistakes, had no common sense, had a chip on her shoulder the whole

This book could have had potential. It could do so much better than what it was, but it felt as though the author just failed to deliver.Honestly, I thought the general storyline and plot was good. Syn (or Sheridan, which was his birth name) was the usual gorgeous, sexy, irresistible, tortured hero who deserved so much more and better in life than the shit that had been dealt to him. While I normally had a tender heart for tortured hero, Syns story felt a lot like Nykyrians in the previous book

Post a Comment

0 Comments