Point Books During Dragonfly (Dragonfly & The Glass Swallow #1)

Original Title: Dragonfly
ISBN: 0761455825 (ISBN13: 9780761455820)
Edition Language: English
Series: Dragonfly & The Glass Swallow #1
Characters: Princess Taoshira (Tashi), Prince Ramil (Ram), Fergox Spearthrower, Gordoc
Literary Awards: Manchester Book Award Nominee for Longlist (2009)
Download Dragonfly (Dragonfly & The Glass Swallow #1) Books Online
Dragonfly (Dragonfly & The Glass Swallow #1) Hardcover | Pages: 390 pages
Rating: 4 | 8109 Users | 763 Reviews

List Out Of Books Dragonfly (Dragonfly & The Glass Swallow #1)

Title:Dragonfly (Dragonfly & The Glass Swallow #1)
Author:Julia Golding
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 390 pages
Published:October 20th 2009 by Skyscape (first published 2008)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Adventure. High Fantasy. Young Adult Fantasy

Relation Supposing Books Dragonfly (Dragonfly & The Glass Swallow #1)

Princess Taoshira of the Blue Crescent Islands is appalled when she is ordered to marry Prince Ramil of Gerfal. And he's not too pleased, either. She is used to a life of discipline, ritual, and splendor. He is used to hunting and carousing. They hate each other on sight. But both of their countries are under threat from a fearsome warlord, and the only chance of peace is to form an alliance.

When Tashi and Ram are kidnapped, they fear there's no escape--from their kidnappers or from each other. Can they put aside their differences long enough to survive ambush, unarmed combat, brainwashing, and imprisonment? And will the people they meet on their adventure--including a circus strongman, a daring rebel leader, a sinister master of spies, and the best female fighter they have ever seen--help them or betray them to the enemy?

Rating Out Of Books Dragonfly (Dragonfly & The Glass Swallow #1)
Ratings: 4 From 8109 Users | 763 Reviews

Commentary Out Of Books Dragonfly (Dragonfly & The Glass Swallow #1)
AHHH!!!! SOOOO GOOD!!! Okay, first things first, favorite character: Gordoc. He was such a softy under all the muscle and I loved that he was like an uncle to Tashi!! So protective, I love that. Prince Ramil: Y.U.M. Ram was....a character you don't want to like in the early beginning but you just can't. And as you get farther along in the book you fall more in love with him. I loved that for once it was the guy getting jealous of the girl. And never once did he stray from his feelings for Tashi.

By the time I had reached midway through the book my reaction can be summed up as disappointment. This is partially my fault for believing that Tashi would be a kick-ass sword wielding princess as depicted by the UK cover. Instead I was met with a Japanesesque priestess whose faith in the Goddess and a sling was her weapon of choice. It took me several chapters for me to finally be resigned with this fact.Some call Dragonfly similar to that of The Princess Bride. I myself have never read the

I really enjoyed this book! It had everything I love in a book, comedy, action, and a love story (with nothing too cheesy) all mixed together. There were times where I was freaking out about what was going to happen, if the characters I had grown to love were going to live or die. There were other times where I was laughing out loud right where I was sitting. And then there were times where I wanted the characters to pull it together and realize there feelings for each other.I've noticed that I

A gorgeous fantasy novel with lots of humour, romance and action. I was especially intrigued by how Tashi and Ramil not only had to learn how to get along, but had to learn to accept the traditions and culture of each other's countries.And I was totally taken in by Tashi's self-appointed protector Gordoc, who in his simple-mindedness often ended up more insightful than all of his so-called 'knowledgeable' friends.

Evil warlord is warlording towards a country. Country attempts to make alliance with other country but they are too different and friction ensues. Things happen and people travel around and other things happen. Lots of fortuitous friendships are happened upon. Some more things happen.So, apparently I'm in the huge minority of people that don't think this book is all that great. And I think the reason that I think this is because it's all a little too planned out. I know, I know - books that are

If you are a reader who enjoys mystery, thriller, or any other types of books besides fantasy and adventure, this book is not for you. This book is full of fun, daring adventure. At the same time, it will test the limit to your imagination.Princess Taoshira is the fourth crowned princess of the Blue Crescent Islands. She is also the youngest at 16 years old, and the oldest is 84, which is the first crowned princess. In this island, women are more dominant to men. They have more important jobs

If I were still teaching, I would have bought a copy instantly for my classroom shelves. I know I would have loved this book at age twelve or thirteen, and would have read and reread it passionately.Now I'm old, and I still found it perfect read for soggy hot weather after two days of insomnia. Tashi, the sixteen year old Fourth Princess of the Blue Crescent, is sent to marry eighteen year old Ramil of Gerfal. The Blue Crescent people are peaceful goddess worshippers . . . but they have invented