List Books To King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul #3)

Original Title: King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul, #3)
ISBN: 0843960590 (ISBN13: 9780843960594)
Edition Language: English
Series: Tairen Soul #3
Characters: Rain Tairen Soul, Ellysetta Baristani
Download King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul #3) Books Online Free
King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul #3) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 467 pages
Rating: 4.29 | 9382 Users | 409 Reviews

Particularize Out Of Books King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul #3)

Title:King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul #3)
Author:C.L. Wilson
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 467 pages
Published:September 1st 2008 by Leisure Books
Categories:Fantasy. Romance. Fantasy Romance. Magic. Paranormal. Fairies. Fae. Paranormal Romance

Rendition In Pursuance Of Books King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul #3)

King of Sword and Sky is the third book in the epic romantic adventure that combines sweeping fantasy with breathtaking paranormal romance. USA Today and New York Times bestseller C. L. Wilson’s magnificent story continues—as the Fey King Rain must risk everything for his truemate Ellysetta, even as he struggles to save his imperiled kingdom with magic, sword, and flame…and by awakening the astonishing dormant inner power that his lady love possesses.

Rating Out Of Books King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul #3)
Ratings: 4.29 From 9382 Users | 409 Reviews

Write-Up Out Of Books King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul #3)
[EDIT March 2015] Re-reading this series for I think the fourth time (also listened to the wonderful audios) and never will tire of this story and spending time in the incredible world this author has created. My favorite fantisy world I have visited in a book! This particular one I have in hardback and signed by the author - a treasure as not many hardbacks were done. Moving on to the next book! My original review from 2010 is below - no way to explain just why this is so special.I read this

This is a combined review over the 5 books of this Series.OK...so I read all 5 of this series non stop this weekend...I just couldn't put this series down for the life of me.Yes, it does drag on in parts and found myself skimming over paragraphs but overall this was a freakin fantastic series full of Fey, Dragons, Mages, Elves and so many other characters...but...who won my heart??Ellie - shit...she was a perfect main character and stole the book for me. From the beginning, the way the author

PERFECTION. She reached up to cup his face in her hands. "Do you love me, Rain?""More than I knew it was possible to love. All the stars will fall from the heavens before I ever stop." **SIGH

Less sexy time, more action and we have a better book! King of Sword and Sky was addictive and easy to read like Lord of the Fading Lands, not boring like Lady of Light and Shadows. I am hoping right into the next book, because I can't wait to find out what happens next. So much intrigue and danger!

One word: STRESSED.I mean it was good, we learn things, development and whatnot goes on, some cute moments too, but most of all STRESS. There is truly no way but forwards now. (lol as if there was ever really a choice)

There's something to be said for a good fantasy that can't quite be said. C.L Wilson is an author who continues to impress me with her fantasy series that is also a sizzling romance series. The third book in this series really wowed me in story development. I never saw what happened coming.This book largely dealt with Rain and Ellysetta trying to save the dying tairen, and thus the Fey. It also dealt with some political maneuverings in the Fey world, but I was glad to see that ultimately Rain's

"Ve sha kem'tani. Kem'san. Kem'reisa" You are my mate. My Heart. My soul. With hands and words and lips and teeth, he claimed her, declaring possession, marking her with his touch, his kiss, his breath, the scent of his skin rubbing her with hot friction, singing to her soul. Rain and Ellysetta have left Celieria, knowing that their enemy is going to attack soon. Ellie is sad to be leaving her family and the only life she has ever known. Ellie knows her destiny is to save the Fey, even though