Download The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2) Free Books Full Version

Point Books During The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2)

Original Title: The Wicked Will Rise
ISBN: 0062280708 (ISBN13: 9780062280701)
Edition Language: English
Series: Dorothy Must Die #2
Download The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2) Free Books Full Version
The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2) Hardcover | Pages: 293 pages
Rating: 3.8 | 26528 Users | 2908 Reviews

Particularize Appertaining To Books The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2)

Title:The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2)
Author:Danielle Paige
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 293 pages
Published:March 31st 2015 by HarperCollins
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Retellings

Narration As Books The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2)

To make Oz a free land again, Amy Gumm was given a mission: remove the Tin Woodman’s heart, steal the Scarecrow’s brain, take the Lion’s courage, and then Dorothy must die...

But Dorothy still lives. Now the Revolutionary Order of the Wicked has vanished, and mysterious Princess Ozma might be Amy’s only ally. As Amy learns the truth about her mission, she realizes that she’s only just scratched the surface of Oz’s past—and that Kansas, the home she couldn't wait to leave behind, may also be in danger. In a place where the line between good and evil shifts with just a strong gust of wind, who can Amy trust—and who is really Wicked?

Rating Appertaining To Books The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2)
Ratings: 3.8 From 26528 Users | 2908 Reviews

Notice Appertaining To Books The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2)
The thing is: I liked the first book.The sad thing is: The author has shown support to an author who stalked someone who gave her book a 1-star review...Eh

UPDATE#3: I'VE READ IT AND ITS ACTUALLY REAL GOOD SO I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH A LIL REVIEW LMAO. Ok, ok, alright. This book was so much smaller than Dorothy Must Die, and of course Dorothy Must Die was slightly better, but it isn't THAT AS a disappointment like people say it is. I mean yeah, it was short and kinda rushed. But can we say CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT??God, Amy's character development was actually real interesting in this book. omg, and unlike some people i think I loved it. I was unsure at

Didn't care much for the sequel. It had a serious case of second-book syndrome. First one was so much better. This story could be wrapped up in two books, not 3. But that's just what I think.

Kind of ironic that the person she's defending basically said, "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!"

Evil will always catch up with you. That's why you have to get to it first.Murder, magic and unicorns... Throw in a sassy female lead and an à la Wonderland version of Oz, and you've got The Wicked Will Rise.Remember when I said I really disliked the humor in Dorothy Must Die? I'm happy to say that this book was a thousand times less annoying. Amy's feisty attitude in this book was a lot more realistic, and I felt like the things she said were things I could have said myself in certain

Full Review on The Candid CoverReturning to Danielle Paiges Oz never felt so good! Amy Gumm is back as a strong and sassy main character who knows how to fight. Also, the setting of Oz is so familiar, yet completely different from what you imagined. Finally, the plot is filled with so many twists and turns you will be furiously turning the pages to find out what happens next!One of the things that I really love about The Wicked Will Rise is how strong the main character, Amy Gumm, is. Sometimes

I am really sad to say I didn't enjoy this book, which is a real shame because I absolutely love how Danielle Paige writes.There's a lot of reasons on why I couldn't get into this book, and I feel like I need to explain them or else the mobs will attack....:1. It's been a while since I read the first book (which I loved, by the way) and the summaries and reviews of that book didn't catch me up all that much.2. I didn't have time to re-read the first book, so I went into this book feeling

Post a Comment

0 Comments