Free Books Hymns of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Online Download

Identify Books To Hymns of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Original Title: Sacred Hymns of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
ISBN: 108543401X (ISBN13: 9781085434010)
Edition Language: English
Free Books Hymns of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints  Online Download
Hymns of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Hardcover | Pages: 434 pages
Rating: 4.66 | 6747 Users | 99 Reviews

Itemize Out Of Books Hymns of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Title:Hymns of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Author:The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 434 pages
Published:1985 (first published 1835)
Categories:Religion. Christianity. Lds. Music. Church. Nonfiction

Commentary Conducive To Books Hymns of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

This are the songs we sing every Sunday. I recommend to any other Mormons to learn a lesson that a very important person has taught me. This year of 2010, I had the great privilege of singing in the choir for the Young Women's Broadcast. It was a wonderful experience. Before the broadcast we all sang, ate lunch, listened to talks, then sang a hymn. For the hymn they passed out small pieces of paper, we all looked down and had to squint to read. After the song, we were given another remarkable lesson. That we did not fill the spirit as much when we bent down to read as we did when we sang our memorized songs, she challenged us to try to memorize hymns so during sacrament on Sundays we could sit up straight and sing surely to let the spirit in. The very next day, Sunday, I went to my cousin's farewell at his ward. It just so happened that since conference was going to be held on Easter that the ward was doing an Easter program that day. The many minutes of the Sacrament was singing hymns. I was determined to use the lesson I had learned the day before and hardly looked at the words of the text and sang loudly. It was the best Easter program I have ever been to. Because I never felt the spirit so much at others as I had then. I find it funny that had given this book one or two stars did not leave a review with it. I'm sure some of them just felt that it deserved one star, but what if some of them gave it one or two stars just because?

Rating Out Of Books Hymns of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Ratings: 4.66 From 6747 Users | 99 Reviews

Commentary Out Of Books Hymns of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Today marks the end of a project where I finally went through every hymn in the book and writing down my favorite line out of each song. A great compilation where scripture and poetry combine to make the best hymnal in the world.

When I sing these hymns or hear them sung, they bring me peace and joy and remind me of God's love for me. I am so thankful for the people who wrote them and the people who collected them for us to use. The Lord has said that a song of the heart is a prayer unto God. And with these hymns we have many songs of praise.

The Hymn is a prayer in song to our Father in Heaven. They bring the Spirit of our Father into our hearts through singing and hearing them. Countless times has my life been influenced, my mind enlightened, and my heart softened by their testimony and strong Spiritual power.

These collections of hymns are inspirational to me and always seem to give me a good feeling when hearing or singing them. These hymns are some of the most beautiful music I have listened to.

I love the new (1985) Green hymnbook. It has many new hymns (eg. Because I Have Been Given Much) that are very precious to me. But I will always have a tender affinity for the old (Dark Blue) hymnbook. It's hymns are the songs of my childhood. I remember sitting in the old white Chapel in Mapleton, Utah with my grandparents singing such hymns as "Oh Ye Mountains High". Often these days I will meditate on a selection out of the old book as a part of my early morning devotional. This has always

Beautiful!Especially Hymns 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 19, 26, 27, 29, 30, 34, 82, 85, 86, 97, ..., 284, 292, etc.I'm trying to learn how to play all of these Hymns on the Piano.

I love the hymns, especially as they are printed with the music score for parts and accompaniment, to aid practice. I have learned about 50 of my favourites by heart, and know perhaps half the total. One day I hope to know all of them by heart.

Post a Comment

0 Comments