Free Books Online Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)
Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9) paperback | Pages: 1344 pages
Rating: 4.43 | 32284 Users | 1513 Reviews

Define Of Books Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)

Title:Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)
Author:Jeff Smith
Book Format:paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 1344 pages
Published:November 1st 2010 by Cartoon Books (first published January 1st 1991)
Categories:Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Comics. Fantasy. Fiction

Description Toward Books Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)

An American graphic novel first! The complete 1300 page epic from start to finish in one deluxe trade paperback.

Three modern cartoon cousins get lost in a pre-technological valley, spending a year there making new friends and out-running dangerous enemies. After being run out of Boneville, the three Bone cousins, Fone Bone, Phoney Bone and Smiley Bone are separated and lost in a vast uncharted desert. One by one they find their way into a deep forested valley filled with wonderful and terrifying creatures. It will be the longest -- but funniest -- year of their lives.

List Books During Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)

Original Title: Bone: The Complete Cartoon Epic in One Volume
ISBN: 188896314X (ISBN13: 9781888963144)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.boneville.com/
Series: Bone #1-9
Characters: Rose, Fone Bone, Smiley Bone, Phoney Bone
Literary Awards: Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards for Best Graphic Album-Reprint (2005)

Rating Of Books Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)
Ratings: 4.43 From 32284 Users | 1513 Reviews

Notice Of Books Bone: The Complete Edition (Bone #1-9)
www.melissa413readsalot.blogspot.comI have been wanting to read these books for years, but never bought them. I saw this tome of all 9 books on Amazon and have been waiting to buy it, when lo and behold, the library has it! I am so glad I got to read this graphic novel, finally! I love the Bone cousins, Fone Bone being my favorite :) The cousins get kicked out of their home town, Boneville, because Phoney Bone cheated the town. He's not that nice of a Bone, but he does alright in the end. At any

(This review is from 2006.)I havent done a review for a while, so I thought Id do something a little bit different. A week or so back, a friend loaned me the complete BONE graphic novel.This is one Ive been wanting to read for a while. Not only have I done very little reading in the graphic novel genre, but Ive heard a lot of very good things about this one. I remember a friend reading issues from the then-serialized comic back during my freshman year of college. It was something of an

Though Bone follows many of the standard fantasy-adventure tropes, it is a wonderful rush of storytelling thanks to likable characters and an interesting world.If youre looking for someone to reinvent the fantasy wheel you wont find it here. Everything from mysterious pasts to sacred swords is present in Bone. What saves it is how these different elements are brought together over time and how the characters react to them. The stories start off small and balloon slowly into an epic world-saving

After being run out of Boneville because of one of Phoney Bone's schemes, the Bone cousins wind up in a valley in the mountains. It's a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire when war erupts around the valley and the cousins and their new friends are caught in the middle...Back in the 1990s, this book was the talk of the town but I was too cool for a comic book about cute characters. Now that I'm much older and also uncool, I decided to finally give it a shot.The art shares some

www.melissa413readsalot.blogspot.comI have been wanting to read these books for years, but never bought them. I saw this tome of all 9 books on Amazon and have been waiting to buy it, when lo and behold, the library has it! I am so glad I got to read this graphic novel, finally! I love the Bone cousins, Fone Bone being my favorite :) The cousins get kicked out of their home town, Boneville, because Phoney Bone cheated the town. He's not that nice of a Bone, but he does alright in the end. At any

Graphic novels were the big revelation of last year for me; I unexpectedly fell in love with them and I've been itching to read more for months. Since I am a fairly new graphic novel fan though, it would only be suitable to read the legendary classics first and Bone is meant to be exactly that. It took me over a month to read (even though I only picked it up a few times during the span of that month and it is basically an omnibus of 9 books) but I absolutely loved every single page of it and

After being run out of Boneville because of one of Phoney Bone's schemes, the Bone cousins wind up in a valley in the mountains. It's a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire when war erupts around the valley and the cousins and their new friends are caught in the middle...Back in the 1990s, this book was the talk of the town but I was too cool for a comic book about cute characters. Now that I'm much older and also uncool, I decided to finally give it a shot.The art shares some