Free The Last Hunt (Unicorn Chronicles #4) Download Books Online

Mention Books Conducive To The Last Hunt (Unicorn Chronicles #4)

Original Title: The Last Hunt
ISBN: 0545128072 (ISBN13: 9780545128070)
Edition Language: English
Series: Unicorn Chronicles #4
Free The Last Hunt (Unicorn Chronicles #4) Download Books Online
The Last Hunt (Unicorn Chronicles #4) Hardcover | Pages: 605 pages
Rating: 4.16 | 1837 Users | 164 Reviews

Specify Based On Books The Last Hunt (Unicorn Chronicles #4)

Title:The Last Hunt (Unicorn Chronicles #4)
Author:Bruce Coville
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 605 pages
Published:June 1st 2010 by Scholastic Press (first published March 1st 2010)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Unicorns. Fiction. Dragons. Magic

Rendition As Books The Last Hunt (Unicorn Chronicles #4)

Readers will be on the edge of their seats with this concluding episode of the riveting best-selling series by one of America's most gifted fantasy writers. In the center if Luster stands an enormous tree called the Axis Mundi, the Heart of the World. But now that tree is wounded, pierced through by magic. And through that wound marches an army of Hunters, led by the sinister and vengeful Beloved. And they are all determined to destroy each and every unicorn. As the unicorns gather to defend their lives, the human girl, Cara, is sent on a mission to meet a ferocious and mysterious dragon. Faced with perilous danger, Cara must make a desperate decision that will change her life forever. (contd.)

Rating Based On Books The Last Hunt (Unicorn Chronicles #4)
Ratings: 4.16 From 1837 Users | 164 Reviews

Evaluation Based On Books The Last Hunt (Unicorn Chronicles #4)
I uttered a sigh of relief upon starting what I knew would be the last novel in this series. I grew bored of it in book 2, although this book was much better than its predecessors, it still left me a bit flat.Again with the terrible brown text on cream paper. The cover for this one is quite pretty, although I'm not sure where the dragon's left arm went. Looks like an action book and that's what we get.A lot of the negative reviews in young adult novels nowadays is because of how sexist they are.

I was a little girl when I started reading this series, and I finished it as a young woman. It's been a journey of over a decade, but I still found this conclusion incredibly satisfying and just as rich as the first two books. My little unicorn-hearted self would have lapped this up. Thank you, Coville, for finishing this.

How do you review a book you've been waiting all your life to finally read? I began the Unicorn Chronicles as a Second Grader, and finished them eighteen years later. So much changed with these last two books. A very strange but amazing thing happened as I dove into the final two installments. Cara remained basically the same age, lending an air of timelessness to this tale. It brought me back to my childhood, but the world of Luster expanded so much I felt like this series grew up with me. It

What a terrific close to this story! The third book really began to set-up a much grander mythology for Luster and now all is revealed ... plus many more viewpoints and main characters fleshed out in this beefy book ... So satisfied to finally finish reading this series after so long, and it did not disappoint. I challenge anyone who has fond memories of the first book to dedicate a portion of their summer to reading the entire quartet and losing themselves in the land of Luster.



My heart breaks that this is the final book! It was a series I began so early on in life that its sad to be saying goodbye to a part of my childhood now! It is truly one of the only Unicorn rich books I have read to date! There are so many wonderful aspects to his writing capabilities! The world he created, its magic, character development, and most importantly how he is able to overlap so many minor stories into a much larger patchwork connecting everything!

When I first picked up "Into the Land of the Unicorns" (Book I of the Unicorn Chronicles) I was excited. I was young. Bruce Coville spoke to my generation, and seemed to put into words the kinds of adventures I'd always wished I could have, magical and supernatural and otherworldly. I tore through the first book in a day, found the second book almost immediately and ate it up in gulps as well.Then, years passed between the second and third books. And when the third book ("Dark Secrets") finally

Post a Comment

0 Comments