Declare Books Conducive To Pillow Talk

Original Title: Pillow Talk
ISBN: 0007245912 (ISBN13: 9780007245918)
Edition Language: English
Literary Awards: Romantic Novel of the Year (RoNa's) Award (2008)
Free Pillow Talk Books Online Download
Pillow Talk Paperback | Pages: 352 pages
Rating: 3.52 | 2560 Users | 211 Reviews

Relation As Books Pillow Talk

What keeps you up all night? They were high-school sweethearts who hadn't seen each other for seventeen years. And suddenly they're in front of each other - in a tiny sweet shop in the middle of nowhere. Neither can quite believe it. These days, Petra works in London as a jeweller while Arlo has left his rock-and-roll lifestyle for the wilds of North Yorkshire. Out of the blue, their paths have just crossed. But for first love to have a second chance both must put their pasts to bed. However, there are skeletons in Arlo's closet which keep him up at night. And just what is it that causes Petra to sleepwalk?

Describe Containing Books Pillow Talk

Title:Pillow Talk
Author:Freya North
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 352 pages
Published:August 1st 2007 by HarperCollins (first published August 1st 1983)
Categories:Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Romance. Fiction

Rating Containing Books Pillow Talk
Ratings: 3.52 From 2560 Users | 211 Reviews

Piece Containing Books Pillow Talk


This was absolutely superb, the best romantic novel I have read in a while. The characters were quirky and funny and the way they protrayed them and there lifes would make even the hardest of hearts melt.I would actually say that this is one of the few books that I would happily read again.I hope theres a sequel, I would love to know how Petra and Arlo got on, married, kids etc etc lol xxxxxxxxxxUtterly fabulous. I will definately be reading more of Freya North.

I always enjoy Freya North's books (with the exception of "Cat" for some reason!) & I had high hopes for this as it was the winner of "The Romantic Novel of the Year Award 2008" - I wasn't disappointed.Though the story is nothing new - childhood sweethearts are parted only to find each other again unexpectedly, then have to face various problems & overcome the usual misunderstandings etc etc. However the likeable characters & the fact that the story trots along at a good pace all

The changing from past to present tense and from 3rd to first person within a few paragraphs is very distracting. There is always a break in the text before the change, but it keeps the story from flowing.I hoped it would be good when I picked it up. I enjoyed it for the first 20 pages or so, but after that I really felt like I was slogging through it. It took me several weeks to finish. I ended up skipping about 100 pages, past the inevitable heartbreak, to where things got going again. I kept

3.3/5 stars.It is OKAY. I don't hate it, but I can't wait for it to finish.I'm always not comfortable with sex scenes, and this one is a bit sexy, well, it's an adult book. And I don't know much about music, so whenever Arlo's part comes and he talks about music with his students, I'm starting to get bored. I love Mrs. McNeil, she plays a very big role in the book, even though she doesn't appear often. And the tanzanite, I'd love to touch it, to have it in my hand.One thing I like about this

A very entertaining story. My only previous experience with British chick lit is Jill Mansell, and though this was not as frothy or laugh-out-loud funny as her books generally are, it had a similar sensibility and feel. If the genre is a chocolate cream pie, Mansell would be the whipped cream and North the chocolate mousse--equally light and delicious, but with a little more depth of flavor.In this case, we explore the concept that you never get over your first love (especially when it was

B&N Synopsis:"By day, Petra Flint is a talented jeweler working in a lively London studio. By night, she's a sleepwalker troubled by a past she can't put to bed and a present that leaves her clinging to an unsuitable boyfriend. Arlo Savidge was once a budding heartthrob musician. Then tragedy struck and he chose to forsake stardom and all future affairs of the heart for a quiet life in the countryside as a music teacher.Petra and Arlo haven't seen each other since they were teenagers-when