Declare Books Toward Stolen: A Letter to My Captor

Original Title: Stolen: A Letter to My Captor
ISBN: 1906427135 (ISBN13: 9781906427139)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Gemma Toombs, Ty MacFarlane
Setting: Australia
Literary Awards: Children's Book Council of Australia Award Nominee for Older Readers Book of the Year (2010), Michael L. Printz Award Nominee (2011), Prime Minister's
Literary Awards: Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2010), Branford Boase Award (2010), The Inky Awards for Gold Inky (2010) Lincoln Award Nominee (2015), Cybils Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2010), Carnegie Medal Nominee (2010)
Free Stolen: A Letter to My Captor Books Online Download
Stolen: A Letter to My Captor Paperback | Pages: 304 pages
Rating: 3.92 | 64639 Users | 8059 Reviews

Define Appertaining To Books Stolen: A Letter to My Captor

Title:Stolen: A Letter to My Captor
Author:Lucy Christopher
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 304 pages
Published:May 4th 2009 by Chicken House Ltd
Categories:Young Adult. Contemporary. Fiction. Romance. Realistic Fiction. Thriller. Mystery

Description Supposing Books Stolen: A Letter to My Captor

It happened like this. I was stolen from an airport. Taken from everything I knew, everything I was used to. Taken to sand and heat, dirt and danger. And he expected me to love him.

This is my story.

A letter from nowhere.


Sixteen-year-old Gemma is kidnapped from Bangkok airport and taken to the Australian Outback. This wild and desolate landscape becomes almost a character in the book, so vividly is it described. Ty, her captor, is no stereotype. He is young, fit and completely gorgeous. This new life in the wilderness has been years in the planning. He loves only her, wants only her. Under the hot glare of the Australian sun, cut off from the world outside, can the force of his love make Gemma love him back?

The story takes the form of a letter, written by Gemma to Ty, reflecting on those strange and disturbing months in the outback. Months when the lines between love and obsession, and love and dependency, blur until they don't exist—almost.

Rating Appertaining To Books Stolen: A Letter to My Captor
Ratings: 3.92 From 64639 Users | 8059 Reviews

Weigh Up Appertaining To Books Stolen: A Letter to My Captor
BR with my girl Pragya! I can't belive she feels nothing for Ty. How can you recover from a book that rips your heart out, destroys it, that it doesn't even feel like it ever belonged there in the first place? How can you recover from a book that makes your heart feel wrong and heavy?Well, you don't.Stolen made me realize I had one of those things all those other humans have. A heart only for Ty of course.What I loved about this book was Ty. Yes I know what he did was wrong, but the way the

I'm still crying as I type this.This review will very likely be brief and will very likely be a hot mess, because . . . I just can't believe how gorgeous this single piece of literature is. I can't believe it took me this long to read it. I'll definitely say it was worth the wait, though.It's been a while since I've read something that touched me this deeply. How this book is written just gutted me and left me breathless at times. Gemma was relatable because she was a real teenage girl. I

Very different from what I expected and much better!I expected this to be a Captive Romance, where the Hero takes the heroine and treats her like he owns her, she is attracted to him from the start so she falls in love with him and they eventually live happily ever after. Those books may are pretty popular though pretty messed up, but as long as the heroine is attracted to the Hero and doesnt actual fight him off it can all end up ok (in a romance novel). However this book was so different than

Five stars. I really don't know how to feel right now. I feel so sad, but that isn't the right word to explain how I feel about this book. It's so complicated. I hated some of the moments in this book- could not even begin to imagine myself feeling even the slightest bit of empathy for certain characters. Yet, something about this book pulls you in and flips you over. Before you know it, you're viewing this book in an entirely different light than when you started it. Suddenly, your eyes have

"I made it," you said, gruffly, "for you."You shoved it onto my finger. It was roughly carved, shaped from a lump of something colourful and cold...a ring made entirely from a gemstone. It was beautiful. It glinted emerald greens and blood reds over my skin, and had tiny flecks of gold catching the light. I couldn't stop staring at it."Why?" I asked.You didn't answer that. Instead you touched the ring gently and looked piercingly at me, unsaid questions in your eyes.HOLY SHIT! I should not have

This book. I read it. And it gave me feels. Sometimes the narrative. Drove me crazy. Sometimes The Ty. Drove me crazy. Sometimes The Gemma. Drove me crazy. Sometimes The Camel. Made me laugh. Okay, in all seriousness, if anyone wants a test for how much crazy they have, this book is it. All you have to do is find a piece of paper and something to write with and start making strike marks for every scene in which Gemma should attempt to KILL Ty. I think I got up to 27 or so, with each murder

Did I...did I just experience secondhand Stockholm Syndrome through a book?Well, I'll be damned.(If only this were more realistic thriller than unrealistic romance.)