Itemize Of Books Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Emily Windsnap #4)
| Title | : | Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Emily Windsnap #4) |
| Author | : | Liz Kessler |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 272 pages |
| Published | : | September 1st 2009 by Orion Children's Books |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Mythology. Mermaids. Childrens. Middle Grade |
Liz Kessler
Hardcover | Pages: 272 pages Rating: 4.15 | 5098 Users | 182 Reviews
Commentary In Pursuance Of Books Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Emily Windsnap #4)
5/5 starsI'd had enough surprises in the last few months to know that you don't always find the answers you're looking for without finding about fifty unwanted ones first.
This is the last book I have read in this wonderful series (the series consists of six books, although the last ones are in fact companion novels mostly). When I closed this book, I let the smell of salt, the sound of the waves and the feel of soft sand between my fingers stay in my mind for a little. When I finished this story, I went an hugged my family, knowing that it taught me family, blood or not, is the most important thing in the world, and everyone deserves to have one. When this tale came to an end, I called my friends, asking them when we're gonna live a beautiful, heart-stopping adventure like the ones Emily Windsnap and her friends live and will forever get tangled into.
I lied back in my bed, thinking of the fresh, calming and careful writing, the beautiful fairy tale elements and the plot that made me laugh, squeal and cry a million tears. I rushed back to my childhood, reminding myself of how I first had read this book and then the others in the series, like the weirdo I am. I remembered how safe these books made me feel. That all the darkness would go away and that like a lighthouse in a raging sea, I'd find happiness. Today, after so many years, I close my eyes and let the safety these books make me feel sink in for a few minutes. I do that with every book, honestly. With these ones, though...I let my mind rush for a little. I let myself imagine I was a merhuman. And a smile rose in my face like the sun rises in the sky when the night ends.
When I closed this book, I wondered why books make us feel so strong, and powerful, and that all the pain will go away. I didn't find an answer. But I did know that I'd read my childhood favorite, the Emily Windsnap series, until the end. No matter how old I get, I thought, I'll always go back to see these wonderful characters, and this heart-warming fairytale about love and acceptance.
When I closed this book, I smiled a huge, bright smile. Because I knew. Emily showed me. I knew, in the end, everything will be alright ♥
That was very emotional, wow. But that's how I feel about this book. They are so important for me, and they are my immediate thought of comfort. What are your books of comfort, dear readers? I would love you guys to share ♥
Until the next review, keep dreaming ♥
~Mary

Specify Books Concering Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Emily Windsnap #4)
| Original Title: | Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret |
| ISBN: | 184255686X (ISBN13: 9781842556863) |
| Series: | Emily Windsnap #4 |
| Characters: | Emily Windsnap, Mandy Rushton |
Rating Of Books Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Emily Windsnap #4)
Ratings: 4.15 From 5098 Users | 182 ReviewsNotice Of Books Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Emily Windsnap #4)
i didn't like it because was boring.This is the final book in this series at this point, I hope that there will be more. As I have mentioned, there have been some parts that seem slow to me and hard to get into, but this book is not geared to a 40 year old women, but young girls. I think most young girls would be delighted with this writer's stories. This final book was very enjoyable and probably my favorite one. I liked that she brought all the familiar characters back again in this book and how the boy that helps Emily in the
Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret is the fourth book in the Emily Windsnap series, and, in my opinion, the best so far. This book is about adventure, love, mermaids, and, of course, the lost sirens.Emily and Shona have been best friends for ages now, since the day Emily discovered that she was a semi-mer. Now they return on an adventure to find the lost sirens. Sirens are the mermaids who perch on rocks and sing beautiful songs to lead fishermen to their watery graves. Emily and Shona go

Swishy! Sometimes you need an emotional escape where everything turns out perfect and unrealistic. This book was that for me! Its just a cute series that Im enjoying. It has moments of complexity that keep me interested but without digging too deep. On to the next one!
5/5 stars I'd had enough surprises in the last few months to know that you don't always find the answers you're looking for without finding about fifty unwanted ones first. This is the last book I have read in this wonderful series (the series consists of six books, although the last ones are in fact companion novels mostly). When I closed this book, I let the smell of salt, the sound of the waves and the feel of soft sand between my fingers stay in my mind for a little. When I finished this
love love loved this book!! this is one of my favorite series!! I definately recommend this!


0 Comments