Download The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2) Books For Free

Point Based On Books The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2)

Title:The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2)
Author:Rae Carson
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 410 pages
Published:September 18th 2012 by Greenwillow Books
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Magic. Young Adult Fantasy. Adventure. High Fantasy
Download The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2) Books For Free
The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2) Hardcover | Pages: 410 pages
Rating: 4.18 | 43428 Users | 3298 Reviews

Interpretation During Books The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2)

She does not know what awaits her at the enemy's gate. Elisa is a hero. She led her people to victory over a terrifying, sorcerous army. Her place as the country's ruler should be secure. But it isn't. Her enemies come at her like ghosts in a dream, from foreign realms and even from within her own court. And her destiny as the chosen one has not yet been fulfilled. To conquer the power she bears, once and for all, Elisa must follow a trial of long-forgotten—and forbidden—clues, from the deep, hidden catacombs of her own city to the treacherous seas. With her go a one-eyed spy, a traitor, and the man whom—despite everything—she is falling in love with. If she's lucky, she will return from this journey. But there will be a cost.

Declare Books In Pursuance Of The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2)

Original Title: The Crown of Embers
ISBN: 0062026518 (ISBN13: 9780062026514)
Edition Language: English
Series: Fire and Thorns #2
Characters: Lucero-Elisa de Riqueza, Hector of Ventierra

Rating Based On Books The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2)
Ratings: 4.18 From 43428 Users | 3298 Reviews

Criticize Based On Books The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2)
I love fantasy. I loved The Girl of Fire and Thorns. I desperately wanted to read The Crown of Embers and be blown away, like I was with The Girl of Fire and Thorns. Was I? Oh, hells yeah. Abso-freaking-lutely, I was! It was amazing and perfect and captivating and when I was reading, the rest of the world dropped away and I had eyes only for this book. (Seriously, I looked up that first night while reading and realized that everyone in my house had already gone to bed, and it was nearing

Rating: 4.5 StarsI have to admit, I am a little upset. Not because of the cliffhanger ending, but because I was expecting one and it never came. Seriously. I pre-ordered this book and have been staring at it longingly on my shelves for MONTHS, refusing to be subject to a terrible, heart-wrenching cliffhanger, only to have an ending that leaves me jumping up and down for joy, completely satisfied and happy. Needless to say, we all need to re-affirm our definition of a cliffhanger ending. Does

*4.5 stars*

What a difference the introduction makes. I'll admit that the first time around, I abandoned this book because I could not get past the beginning. Ok, Elisa almost dies several times, her country is in chaos, but they are the most boring murder attempts/civil unrest possible. I don't think it's the writing, it's just tossing events after events at us with little character development that made the beginning intolerable for me, however action-packed it was.However, past page 90 is where the book

DNFi simply do not care enough to continue

I've now read THE CROWN OF EMBERS twice. If I could give it another five stars, I would. Being on my "books I love beyond reason" shelf will have to suffice. Because I do love it beyond reason.

Who knew that underneath his mustache Hector was one big pile of swoon-inducing charm? (By the way, I want to thank the author for having him shave it this book, much obliged)I hadn't read the first book in FOREVER. So when I got this one, I wasn't all anxious to read it. But then I read it. And I didn't put it down. And Elisa is so strong. And Hector is so sweet. And I loved loved LOVED it.There was so much adventure. So much character development. So much complex politics. So much love from me

Post a Comment

0 Comments