Declare Books Toward The Final Piece
| ISBN: | 1480055549 (ISBN13: 9781480055544) |
| Edition Language: | English |
Maggi Myers
Paperback | Pages: 313 pages Rating: 4 | 5995 Users | 641 Reviews
Interpretation As Books The Final Piece
Life shouldn’t be about picking up the pieces.Beth Bradshaw has spent her life hiding from her tragic past. From the moment a trusted family friend steals her innocence until the moment another rescues her, she struggles to just survive.
Surrounded by the comfort and protection of her extended family, Beth embarks on a journey of healing far from the horrors of her home. In her darkest moments, she meets a boy named Ryan. For one incredible summer, Ryan shows Beth what it’s like to act her own age.
To feel free and let go.
If only for a while.
Years later, another tragedy threatens to shatter the life Beth has carefully crafted. When faced, yet again, with more pieces to pick up, Beth begins to question what her choices have cost her.
Leaving her old life behind, she sets forth on a pilgrimage that will bring her back to the boy she could never forget. He wants to help her pick up the pieces of her life, but is she willing to do what it takes to become whole again?
Can she trust him with a piece of herself?

Point About Books The Final Piece
| Title | : | The Final Piece |
| Author | : | Maggi Myers |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 313 pages |
| Published | : | November 13th 2012 by MagnoliaB Publishing, LLC |
| Categories | : | Romance. New Adult. Sociology. Abuse. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Young Adult. Fiction |
Rating About Books The Final Piece
Ratings: 4 From 5995 Users | 641 ReviewsColumn About Books The Final Piece
Reviewed at http://www.toughcriticbookreviews.blo...This book left me with a whole lot of emotions that I'm having a hard time putting into words. A hard time processing. Writing a helpful review at this point seems as possible as Christian Grey speaking at a true love waits seminar. I'm--I'm just...I feel violated by my own emotions. The Final Piece is a book that miraculously found love, passion, and strength in spite of trauma, loss, and sexual abuse. It's a story about growth andA fair warning - this is not a YA read. There are very explicit scenes of sexual abuse (I still shudder at the thought of one particular scene. Brutal.), and a graphic sex scene or two.I was surprised at how good this was. It's a beautiful, heartbreaking story about a young woman trying to piece her life back together and get over her tragic past.I teared up more than once reading this. Maggi Myers clearly writes for some major emotional impact, throughout the book I was crying from outrage,
Trigger warning: child abuse with graphic scenes. Was that necessary? Because I could think of plenty of scenes that could have been more in depth. A vague description could still be effective(view spoiler)[for example the beginning scene when Beth gets a present and then it fades to black was enough to get the point across (hide spoiler)]. The timeline skipped and there was A LOT of telling me things rather than letting me see and experience them. Beth healed somewhat. She patched up her

4.5 Stars Warning: You will need some tissues for this one! An emotional read, not for the faint of heart! We are all broken in one way of another. Its how we put those pieces back together that matters. Beth has had a devastating childhood. Her parents are absent, so into themselves and their habits, they dont even know whats going on with their only daughter. From the time Beth was 5 years old, she has been abused by a friend of her parents. Luckily, a family friend, Tommy, is able to step in
"Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance but never in heart.""My heart is in pieces that will never fit together again." <=== That is how I felt when reading the first 75% of this book. But, just like Beth, I found the final piece to put myself back together. My final piece began at about 80% and finished with the beautiful epilogue. My heart bleeds such beautiful tears over this book. Tears of heartbreak. Of sadness. Of anger. Of relief. Of grief. Tears of joy. When I first started
Read more reviews on my blog | Like me on FacebookI needed time after I finished reading The Final Piece by Maggi Myers before I could write my review. It was a very emotional read with very descriptive scenes of child molestation. I wont lie; it was hard to read and made my stomach twist and turn just reading the very graphic scenes. The Final Piece is a short read but full of emotions; love, hate, sadness, death, fears. I couldn't put the book down and read it in its entirely in one long
CLICK HERE TO READ MY FULL REVIEW AT READING, EATING AND DREAMING I WAS BLAIR WALDORFI just finished reading The Final Piece by Maggi Myers and I'm speechless. I'm literally sitting at my computer, staring at the blinking cursor. 30 minutes later...Every now and then you find a special, one-of-a-kind novel that completely knocks you on your ass, renders your speechless, and leaves you in awe. The Final Piece was that novel for me. The Final Piece isn't your typical romance novel. In fact,


0 Comments