List Books In Pursuance Of Did I Mention I Love You? (DIMILY #1)
| Original Title: | Did I Mention I Love You? |
| ISBN: | 1845029844 (ISBN13: 9781845029845) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | DIMILY #1 |

Estelle Maskame
Paperback | Pages: 422 pages Rating: 3.92 | 19738 Users | 2066 Reviews
Mention Appertaining To Books Did I Mention I Love You? (DIMILY #1)
| Title | : | Did I Mention I Love You? (DIMILY #1) |
| Author | : | Estelle Maskame |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 422 pages |
| Published | : | July 1st 2015 by Black & White Publishing (first published April 30th 2015) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Young Adult. Contemporary |
Chronicle To Books Did I Mention I Love You? (DIMILY #1)
When sixteen-year-old Eden Munro agrees to spend the summer with her estranged father in the beachfront city of Santa Monica, California, she has no idea what she’s letting herself in for. Eden's parents are divorced and have gone their separate ways, and now her father has a brand new family. For Eden, this means she's about to meet three new step-brothers. The eldest of the three is Tyler Bruce, a troubled teenager with a short temper and a huge ego. Complete polar opposites, Eden quickly finds herself thrust into a world full of new experiences as Tyler's group of friends take her under their wing. But the one thing she just can't understand is Tyler, and the more she presses to figure out the truth about him, the more she finds herself falling for the one person she shouldn't – her step-brother.Throw in Tyler's clingy girlfriend and a guy who has his eyes set on Eden, and there's secrets, lies and a whole lot of drama. But how can Eden keep her feelings under control? And can she ever work out the truth about Tyler?
Did I Mention I Love You is the first book in the phenomenal DIMILY trilogy, following the lives of Eden Munro and Tyler Bruce as they try to find their way in an increasingly confusing world.
Rating Appertaining To Books Did I Mention I Love You? (DIMILY #1)
Ratings: 3.92 From 19738 Users | 2066 ReviewsDiscuss Appertaining To Books Did I Mention I Love You? (DIMILY #1)
Did I Mention I Love You?Estelle MaskameEden is off to Santa Monica CA to spend eight weeks with her father. Her father left her mother three years ago and she hasn't seen him since. He has since remarried and Eden is going to spend her summer vacation with his new family including her three step brothers. Can life get any weirder for her? Eden only agrees to go to her father's because she had some problems at school and needs to get away for awhileOnce there she discovers that her three step***4,5 "That was so unfair!" stars*** Damn!!! What was that book???I don't know why but it get into me so deeply!!!I can't stop thinking about that story and for the last 1/3 part of the book, i was crying all the time... For several reasons!!!And i have to say that all those shits that happened was so unfair for Tyler and Eden. And now after all this sadness, i'm dying to learn what will happen in the next book!!! I'm really dying here!!!Well, i have to admit that in the first 1/3 part of the
Ive been wanting to read this book series ever since it caught my eye, which was a year ago.The plot line was interesting, the writing style was so easygoing, hence it was brilliant for a 16 year old author.The book is about Eden who spends the summer with her father in LA, after not having spoken to each other for three years. She suddenly gets a stepmother and three stepbrothers as well. One of the three stepbrothers is a bad boy named Tyler (whos a year older than Eden). He is the complete

Definitely one of my most favourite books! And I honestly tought it was just a YA read but it turned more into a NA one and that made me love it even more! I can't wait to meet Estelle in 2 weeks. ♡
ARC provided by Netgalley. Thank you so much. Please note that the review is my own personal opinion. Unfortunately, I did not enjoy this book and decided to DNF it at 31%. This book is meant to be for young adults and it handles a couple of sensitive subjects, which I generally think is great, but unfortunately, the (ab)use of alcohol and drugs is taken way too easy in this book. Also, am I the only one who thinks that Eden might suffer from some kind of ED? Within this 31% she more or less
Call me crazy but I love this book :)
We shouldnt be kissing on the floor of his bathroom and his hands shouldnt be on my body and I shouldnt be enjoying it. This was an okay YA contemporary romance about a girl who fell in love with her stepbrother.I didnt really see how Eden was going to fall in love with Tyler at the start of this book because his behaviour was just awful, and even she called him a jackass! He really wasnt a nice person to be around at all, but somehow the attraction happened.The storyline in this was mainly


0 Comments