Books I, the Sun Download Online Free

Books I, the Sun  Download Online Free
I, the Sun Paperback | Pages: 558 pages
Rating: 4.25 | 380 Users | 72 Reviews

Be Specific About Books Conducive To I, the Sun

Original Title: I, the Sun
ISBN: 0988755092 (ISBN13: 9780988755093)
Edition Language: English

Description In Favor Of Books I, the Sun

From palace coups in the lost city of Hattusas to treachery in the Egyptian court of Tutankhamun, I, the Sun, the saga of the Hittite king Suppiluliumas, rings with authenticity and the passion of a world that existed fourteen hundred years before the birth of Christ. They called him Great King, Favorite of the Storm God, the Valiant. He conquered more than forty nations and brought fear and war to the very doorstep of Eighteenth Dynasty Egypt, but he could not conquer the one woman he truly loved.

List Containing Books I, the Sun

Title:I, the Sun
Author:Janet E. Morris
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 558 pages
Published:April 27th 2013 by Perseid Press (first published 1983)
Categories:Historical. Historical Fiction. Fiction. Northern Africa. Egypt

Rating Containing Books I, the Sun
Ratings: 4.25 From 380 Users | 72 Reviews

Write Up Containing Books I, the Sun
The best historical fiction I read in years, since picking McCullough's "The First Man in Rome", which happened some decades ago, decades that were filled with historical novels aplenty for me. But not like this one! "I, The Sun" left me completely enthralled! It's a fairly long read and I found myself racing through it, eager to know what's next while at the same time trying to prolong the reading - I knew I won't be happy when it'll come to the end, simply because I would love to read more and

An excellent piece of historical fiction.

Since history is one of my first and most cherished loves, I am rather picky when seeking the historical fiction story. Its not because I dont enjoy a great story, its because I want to read the work of authors that cared enough to really do their homework when it comes to describing people, places and events somewhere in our past. Janet Morris took me on a journey that I have rarely experienced. Be prepared to stay up late at night and grab moments in the day until you help The Sun mount his

I,the Sun is a magnificent literary remake of the mighty king Suppiluliumas prosperous and powerful Hittite kingdom of the 2nd millennium BC(1344-22 to be exact) between the 558 precious pages. The book is in 1st person narration as dictated by the king himself. This should be noted as an important feature, a cleverly added one to be exact. Applauses for the authors genius- for, the reader actually starts to savor the whole story through the senses of the king himself, that he/she will

If you thought political scheming, familial betrayal, and murderous plots interwoven in any way you care to think of and treacherous tales of love and lust was a theme invented by the modern world about us, or the likes of George R. R. Martin, then think again.Hittite king Suppiluliumas is a historical figure who lived during the second millennium BCE. In I the Sun, we follow the epic scope of his life. From an angry, arrogant boy who was just as likely to be murdered in his sleep by his

In this age of formula fiction and uber-mass market storytelling, historical fiction has become the instrument of the romance market. A hundred romances set in medieval Scotland or Renaissance Italy, or Victorian England. It is the mainstay of a class of fiction that is as prolific as it is average.And that is profoundly disappointing to me. I love history. I love reading historical nonfiction and I itch to read fiction that can bring history to life. It could beit should bethe greatest fiction

This is a pretty epic read. You might not want to start it unless you have time to finish it because I imagine most people devour this book in one setting. I, The Sun is intense, gripping, and satisfying. Suppiluliumas is an amazing character.

Post a Comment

0 Comments