Download Books Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4) Online
Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4) Hardcover | Pages: 288 pages
Rating: 4.05 | 11219 Users | 752 Reviews

Itemize Books During Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4)

Original Title: Hide and Seek
ISBN: 0061869767 (ISBN13: 9780061869761)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.epicreads.com/books/the-lying-game-4-hide-and-seek/9780061869761/
Series: The Lying Game #4
Characters: Emma Paxton, Ethan Landry, Sutton Mercer, Madeline Vega, Charlotte Chamberlain, Laurel Mercer, Thayer Vega, Gabby Fiorello, Lili Fiorello

Narrative In Pursuance Of Books Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4)

MY FRIENDS AND I USED TO PLAY LYING GAMES.

NOW MY TWIN SISTER IS LIVING ONE.

When I was alive, my family seemed picture-perfect. My adoptive parents adored me, and my little sister, Laurel, copied my every move. But now that my long-lost twin, Emma, has taken my place to solve my murder, we’re both learning just how flawed my family really is.

Laurel is shooting Emma nasty looks and sneaking around with my ex-boyfriend. And it turns out my parents are keeping a huge secret - could it be the reason I’m dead?

How far would they go to keep the truth buried? No one can harm me now, but Emma is still fair game. And if she’s not careful, she’ll end up buried, too...

List Containing Books Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4)

Title:Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4)
Author:Sara Shepard
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 288 pages
Published:July 31st 2012 by HarperTeen (first published January 1st 2012)
Categories:Mystery. Young Adult. Contemporary

Rating Containing Books Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4)
Ratings: 4.05 From 11219 Users | 752 Reviews

Judge Containing Books Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4)


I AM GETTING TIRED OF THIS SERIES!! BUT I AM STILL HOOKED SO I JUST CONTINUE READING.

(POST-READING REVIEW)This was a terrific installment to what has become a respectable mystery series. Largely unlike the last book, Hide and Seek made me feel all the right emotions right on cue. Possibly not as exciting as the first two books, it still made a big jump in telling the story of the night Sutton died. I have now totally re-though Sutton's death and it may not be quite as diabolical as we all thought.What more can I say without spoiling it? There were quite a few dramatic surprises,

Find out it's impossible to write this a review. Maybe if I re-read it someday...?Little preview:There's something on the story makes me read one book by one. Basically, it's the desire to find out who's the killer. Immediately after the start, I stopped over Emma's behavior. I mean come on. It has to be hard to know there's killer, but Emma, try to clarify the facts first before you start acting like a hysterical bitch.Emma first half of the book: She imagined Laurel banging racket to Sutton's

Still can't believe what happened in this booko_o

Nice, quick read. Keeps you on the edge of your seat, but it raises so much questions just as the Pretty Little Liar books did. And that's annoying.

Another fun read in Sara Shepards Lying Game series. Im getting closer to Book #6, cant wait to find out who killed Sutton.