Present Of Books Afterimage (In the Company of Shadows #2)

Title:Afterimage (In the Company of Shadows #2)
Author:Ais
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Online Fiction
Pages:Pages: 1015 pages
Published:2009 by Santino Hassell & Ais
Categories:Romance. M M Romance. Science Fiction. Dystopia. Dark. LGBT. Sociology. Abuse
Books Download Online Afterimage (In the Company of Shadows #2) Free
Afterimage (In the Company of Shadows #2) ebook | Pages: 1015 pages
Rating: 4.32 | 3042 Users | 425 Reviews

Commentary Conducive To Books Afterimage (In the Company of Shadows #2)

In the Company of Shadows is a series about two people who are thrown together as partners in a secret agency; their mission is to disband rebels who have propagated in a post-war future, but they have to deal with everything that comes with an unlikely partnership as well.

Miscommunication, periods of distance, fleeting smiles and learning to trust someone when a person can't even trust himself, these are what they struggle with while still trying to do their jobs. One is a psychopath, called a murderer and monster and generally deemed subhuman by nearly everyone who knows of him; the other is an introvert, cold and emotionless and so lost in thoughts that he would agree that he can be called a monster of inhumanity. But what makes a person human; is it humanity, compassion, or is it simply the ability to reason? Can a monster be human, and general humanity breed monsters?

While they learn about each other, they learn about themselves; where their loyalty and morality lies, and how learning to trust another person can be incredibly difficult, bittersweet, and rewarding all at the same time. Join Hsin Liu Vega (aka "Sin") and Boyd Beaulieu as they struggle to find where they fit in a world slowly recovering from war.

Status: Complete

Point Books During Afterimage (In the Company of Shadows #2)

Original Title: Afterimage
Edition Language: English URL http://www.aisylum.com/sonnyais/icos/story.html#bk2
Series: In the Company of Shadows #2
Characters: Boyd Kadin Beaulieu, Hsin "Sin" Liu Vega, Ryan Glenn Freedman, Jeffrey James Styles, Eóin Quinn O'Connell, Kassian Eric Trovosky, Jacob Allen Connors, Vivienne Amarante Beaulieu, Zachary Andrew Carhart, David Keisuke Nakamura, Thierry Beauvais, Louis Ivan Krauszer

Rating Of Books Afterimage (In the Company of Shadows #2)
Ratings: 4.32 From 3042 Users | 425 Reviews

Assess Of Books Afterimage (In the Company of Shadows #2)
Ah, Afterimage. It reminds you of that feeling you had as a teenager, when life seemed meaningless and you thought everything would be better if you would just die already (or was that just me?). Uh, yeah...I guess what I'm saying is this book is pure torture. We follow Sin as he's dealing with new symptoms of his psychological condition, and Boyd as he goes through a grueling three month training program in an attempt at independence. In the meantime, they are forced to take a closer look at

Even better than the first. The writing got better, still a bit wordy and lots of inner dialog but nowhere near as bad as Evenfall. However, the plot did get stronger. Sin continues to steal my heart. What he goes through in this book is heart-breaking. The downward spiral of these two men and their relationship is never ending but somehow it all works. One of the things that put me off was how quickly Boyd realizes how unstable and co-dependent their relationship is. I understand and accept the

I'm removing my rating, but not my review. I still love this series, even though I most definitely do not condone what SH has done. -------------------------------------------Another excellent book in the ICoS series. Words can never express my feelings for these books. I have been totally consumed by them. I could not stop thinking about Sin and Boyd. These books suck you in..This one was all about the feelsThis book had me crying and hurting along with Sin and Boyd, but also laughing. I fell

**Beware of Spoilers**It will never cease to amaze and disappoint me what people do to each other in this world. How we affect each others lives with pain and hurt; love and passion; words and touch. People leave a mark whether they realize it or not. We are all so afraid of showing our true selves. So afraid someone will use it, turn and twist it all against us and HURT. For me, this story is about how we see ourselves, how people see us, and how it all gets so tangled up when we try to protect

4,5 starsMy status updates really say it all. There was so much anguish, and angst and pain - a LOT of it ALL, and I felt it acutely throughout. I'm actually pretty sure that Afterimage wins the Oscar for the emotionally most excruciating scenes of all the books I've read this year so far. Moments like the following: (MASSIVE SPOILERS, please only read at own risk! ;) )(view spoiler)[ 1. Sin's realization that he is officially mentally ill. This guy suffers big time and there were moments I had

I know many are removing their ratings and reviews of all the books they have read, written by Santino Hassell, in light of his despicable behavior. I have deleted my ratings from all Santino books I have read, because I too am shocked and appalled!!! I won't do it with the ICOS series though. I am gonna be honest here and say, that this series is one of the best I have ever read, and I am sure Ais played a big part in my enjoyment. As far as I know, Ais had nothing to do with all that has

5 STARS!Citizens of Goodreads, I am soo damn raw, exhausted, shattered and numb.. And I cant explain the ways my chest is tight and burning. I need a damn hug.Thank you for tolerating my rants and ramblings full of foul hateful words. I apologize for my behavior. I promise to be better, but I'm notorious at breaking promises. So whatever.Sigh.This is ANGST on steroids. And its done in a way that I had to put it down every now and again to get myself a hot chocolate just to calm myself. Because I