Itemize Books To Storm and Silence (Storm and Silence #1)
| Original Title: | Storm and Silence |
| ISBN: | 3000513515 (ISBN13: 9783000513510) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Storm and Silence #1 |
| Characters: | Lilly Linton, Mr. Ambrose |
| Setting: | London, England(United Kingdom) |
| Literary Awards: | Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Romance (2016) |

Robert Thier
ebook | Pages: 765 pages Rating: 4.5 | 18328 Users | 1665 Reviews
Be Specific About Epithetical Books Storm and Silence (Storm and Silence #1)
| Title | : | Storm and Silence (Storm and Silence #1) |
| Author | : | Robert Thier |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 765 pages |
| Published | : | March 19th 2016 by Robert Thier |
| Categories | : | Romance. Historical. Historical Fiction. Historical Romance |
Narration In Pursuance Of Books Storm and Silence (Storm and Silence #1)
Freedom—that is what Lilly Linton wants most in life. Not marriage, not a brood of squalling brats, and certainly not love, thank you very much!But freedom is a rare commodity in 19th-century London, where girls are expected to spend their lives sitting at home, fully occupied with looking pretty. Lilly is at her wits’ end—until a chance encounter with a dark, dangerous and powerful stranger changes her life forever...
Enter the world of Mr Rikkard Ambrose, where the only rule is: Knowledge is power is time is money!
Rating Epithetical Books Storm and Silence (Storm and Silence #1)
Ratings: 4.5 From 18328 Users | 1665 ReviewsEvaluation Epithetical Books Storm and Silence (Storm and Silence #1)
GOOD NEWS!!!!! AMAZON WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY FOR THIS BOOK!!!!If you were duped like me by the FAKE ratings for this utterly awful book and spent precious dollars from your monthly book budget, Amazon refunds kindle purchases! I read this book because it had over 7000 reviews and was rated, what? 4.7 or something really high. Y'all it was Not good. The author droned on and on. The dialogue was repetitive. There's a scene that we read about forever, and then he repeats it all in the very next~I was sent a free Ebook from the author for a honest review!~This was absolutely incredible! This is one of the most unique stories I've read in quite a while!This story is about a woman named Lilly Linton who is searching for freedom, freedom from a woman's expectations in the 19th century. This story follows Lilly's journey on a fight for women suffrage, if men can do something.. than women can too! I LOVED this book so so so so so much.This was a very hard book to put down, it always kept me
4.25 My little Ifrit, stars Knowledge is power is time is money! What does a suffragette and a chauvinist, have in common ???? Absolutely nothing, BUT it makes for great entertaining reading. I enjoyed this in it's entirety, because it had a little bit of everything that kept me engaged throughout it's 885 pages. It is LONG, but it's also very well written that it makes the pages just fly by. Lilly Linton aka Mr. Linton wants nothing more than her freedom, to do as she pleases and provide for

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Robert Thier.) Thats exactly what I intend! Votes, ladies and gentlemen, votes for women! This was a YA historical novel, about a girl who wanted women to be equal to men.Lillian/Lily was quite a head-strong character, and she was determined to make a stand and make people see that women were just as capable as men, even if her methods were a little naïve!Mr Ambrose was also quite a character,
Thank you so much to Robert Thier for providing me a free copy of your book in exchange for an honest review! Chains of gold are still chains, Mr Ambrose. I want to decide what to do with my life. I'm in a huge mess right now.I'm not a fan of reading either my phone or my computer but I decided to change that just during May and check out this book set in the Victorian era (the one I'm just studying right now in my career)... So this is how I'm feeling right now.The story follows Lilly
Storm and Silence is so good! This made me think of it lol


0 Comments