Lovers Like Us (Like Us #2) 
I honestly don't know where to start, so I guess this is going to be more like a rant instead of an actual review. And if you like/love the book maybe not read this review + spoilers below so read at your own risk, here we go1. I will never understand how the Like Us kids are so famous? They have famous parents sure, but you want me to believe that the whole world cares about them when they didn't do anything to earn that celebrity status, sorry can't relate.2. There's a plot this time around
5+++ STARSTell me your experience of this book if you haven't read the Addicted series and known the Hales, Cobalts and the Meadows for twenty years.The Like Us series is so much special for all the fans that have loved the Hales, Cobalts and Meadows since years. We have seen them in their early 20s and throughout their 10 books, we have seen them in their early 40s.The Like Us series begins with Maximoff Hale (The Eldest Hale Son, who we have known for almost 4 books in the Addicted series).

This was so much better than Damaged Like Us. Everything that I did not like in book 1 was fixed here, and for that I. Am so. Happy.While reading Damaged Like Us I never really understood how Farrow was different from every other person Moffy had slept with besides the fact that he was his bodyguard. I am so happy that this book gave us the opportunity to see their relationship deepen. I was so excited to see other parts of their relationship like their insecurities and fears besides the
Me for the next week... month... year... Yep, definitely through the new year. Because aint no book hangover like a Hale/Meadows/Cobalt/Krista and Becca Ritchie book hangover. I do this to myself every damn time. I know its going to be great and I know Im going to be devastated when I read the last page yet I still pull an all-nighter and fly through these books. But I wouldnt have it any other way because Krista and Becca are my favorites. Lily and Lo are my favorites and now Maximoff and
4.5 StarsI seriously love the Hales, Meadows, and Cobalts. Even though this is the second book in Moffy and Farrows story, I love how it involves everyone. Moffy and Jane had to deal with a pretty bad rumor at the end of the last book. In this book, several of the cousins ban together with Jane and Moffy to do a tour across the country in the hopes of diverting the attention of the public and letting that rumor die. And of course, the security team tags along with them, becoming famous
Krista Ritchie
ebook | Pages: 440 pages Rating: 4.3 | 4791 Users | 564 Reviews

Itemize Books As Lovers Like Us (Like Us #2)
| Original Title: | Lovers Like Us ISBN13 9780997633634 |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Like Us #2 |
| Characters: | Maximoff Hale, Farrow Keene |
Chronicle To Books Lovers Like Us (Like Us #2)
Twenty-seven-year-old Farrow Keene lives by his actions, and his actions say he’s the best at whatever he does. As a 24/7 bodyguard and the new boyfriend to Maximoff Hale, protecting the headstrong, alpha billionaire has never been more complicated. And one rule can’t be bent: Keep your relationship secret from the public. Farrow is confident he’s the best man for the job. But a twist in Maximoff’s fast-paced life sticks them with the rest of Security Force Omega and their clients. On the road. In a sleeper tour bus. For four rocky months. Sexual frustrations, check. Road trip drama, check. Awkward bonding, check. But Farrow couldn’t have accounted for a high-risk threat (identity: unknown) that targets Maximoff before the ignition even turns. And it hits Farrow — someone has it out for the guy he loves. Every day, Maximoff & Farrow's feelings grow stronger, and together, they'll either sink or swim. The Like Us series is a true series, one continuous timeline, that follows a family of wealthy celebrities and the people that protect them. Book 1, Damaged Like Us, should be read before reading Lovers Like Us.Present Out Of Books Lovers Like Us (Like Us #2)
| Title | : | Lovers Like Us (Like Us #2) |
| Author | : | Krista Ritchie |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 440 pages |
| Published | : | October 31st 2017 |
| Categories | : | Romance. M M Romance. New Adult. Contemporary. LGBT |
Rating Out Of Books Lovers Like Us (Like Us #2)
Ratings: 4.3 From 4791 Users | 564 ReviewsJudge Out Of Books Lovers Like Us (Like Us #2)
I've been fucking stubborn, but I'd rather be stubborn with you than without you. *3.5 Stars!* Damaged Like Us is my most disappointing read for 2017 so I went into Lovers Like Us with no expectations so I wouldn't have to deal with being disappointed again. I'm happy to say that I did enjoy this sequel a bit more than the first book, but the series itself still has some flaws.Lovers Like Us picks up some time after the rumors about Moffy and Jane being in a romantic relationship have diedI honestly don't know where to start, so I guess this is going to be more like a rant instead of an actual review. And if you like/love the book maybe not read this review + spoilers below so read at your own risk, here we go1. I will never understand how the Like Us kids are so famous? They have famous parents sure, but you want me to believe that the whole world cares about them when they didn't do anything to earn that celebrity status, sorry can't relate.2. There's a plot this time around
5+++ STARSTell me your experience of this book if you haven't read the Addicted series and known the Hales, Cobalts and the Meadows for twenty years.The Like Us series is so much special for all the fans that have loved the Hales, Cobalts and Meadows since years. We have seen them in their early 20s and throughout their 10 books, we have seen them in their early 40s.The Like Us series begins with Maximoff Hale (The Eldest Hale Son, who we have known for almost 4 books in the Addicted series).

This was so much better than Damaged Like Us. Everything that I did not like in book 1 was fixed here, and for that I. Am so. Happy.While reading Damaged Like Us I never really understood how Farrow was different from every other person Moffy had slept with besides the fact that he was his bodyguard. I am so happy that this book gave us the opportunity to see their relationship deepen. I was so excited to see other parts of their relationship like their insecurities and fears besides the
Me for the next week... month... year... Yep, definitely through the new year. Because aint no book hangover like a Hale/Meadows/Cobalt/Krista and Becca Ritchie book hangover. I do this to myself every damn time. I know its going to be great and I know Im going to be devastated when I read the last page yet I still pull an all-nighter and fly through these books. But I wouldnt have it any other way because Krista and Becca are my favorites. Lily and Lo are my favorites and now Maximoff and
4.5 StarsI seriously love the Hales, Meadows, and Cobalts. Even though this is the second book in Moffy and Farrows story, I love how it involves everyone. Moffy and Jane had to deal with a pretty bad rumor at the end of the last book. In this book, several of the cousins ban together with Jane and Moffy to do a tour across the country in the hopes of diverting the attention of the public and letting that rumor die. And of course, the security team tags along with them, becoming famous


0 Comments