Download Tommaso (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. #2) Free Audio Books

Download Tommaso (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. #2) Free Audio Books
Tommaso (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. #2) Paperback | Pages: 334 pages
Rating: 4.17 | 1043 Users | 128 Reviews

Point Based On Books Tommaso (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. #2)

Title:Tommaso (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. #2)
Author:Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 334 pages
Published:May 23rd 2016 by P&S, Inc.
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Mythology

Description As Books Tommaso (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. #2)

From New York Times Bestseller Mimi Jean Pamfiloff…
TOMMASO, Book #2, Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. Series


SOMETIMES, HOT MEN CAN BE REAL MONSTERS…

Tommaso Fierro is used to the finer things in life—nice suits, nice car, nice house. Okay, his past isn’t so nice, but that’s in the past. Or at least it was until he blacked out after meeting the woman of his dreams.

Annnd possibly capturing her.

Annnd possibly terrorizing her before she got away.

Annnd discovering that he’s turning into a horrible creature he loathes with all his heart.

Luckily, there’s a cure. Unluckily, it will require him to track this woman down and convince her to give him a second chance. But if he finds her, will she ever believe that he’s really not a monster?


http://www.mimijean.net/tommaso.html

Describe Books Toward Tommaso (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. #2)

ISBN: 1943983011 (ISBN13: 9781943983018)
Edition Language: English
Series: Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. #2

Rating Based On Books Tommaso (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. #2)
Ratings: 4.17 From 1043 Users | 128 Reviews

Evaluate Based On Books Tommaso (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. #2)
The world is flipping upside down and inside out again. Love it, Tommaso is the second book in the spinoff Immortal Matchmakers series and it so does not disappoint. Cimil as always is one crazy goddess that speaks only in riddles and she is most diffidently in charge of this crazy ride. (or is she) Tommaso is in danger (again) of turning evil and the only woman that can save his is the destined mate of this best friend that chose to marry her cousin instead. (what a tangled web) Can he convince

This is the first book of this series that I have read and will admit that I was a bit confused in places but found my confusion did not last for long. I enjoyed this story from start to finish as the plot moved right along, mainly due to Tommy's deadline crunch to get Charlotte to fall in love with him. I enjoyed the main characters as well as found the supporting characters humorous as well (Zac and Cimil) Reading this book has made me want to go back and read the first one as well. I have

Thank the gods for the confining strength of leather. Shed be halfway to pregnant already. Tommaso by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff*advance reader copy received from author* - Releases 24 May 2016The second book in Mimi Jean Pamfiloffs Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. series is calamitous, humorous, and full of steamy action. Goddess of the Underworld and insanely wicked redhead Cimil makes a declaration that has all the deities hopping to find their fated significant others. The choices are pair up or prepare

Oh Mimi, You know I love your writing and this did not disappoint. I love the rollercoaster's you take your readers on!! I was so glad to be back in the Immortals world! I love the bat shit crazy Cimil!!! And I have come to love Tommaso as well. I don't want to give anything away here so all I will say is this. This book follows Tommaso on his journey to find his perfect mate so that he doesn't turn back into a evil Maaskab. Poor Tommaso thinks that he kidnapped Charlotte and that she won't want

More, more, more! I want more!! As fast as Mimi writes, she can't write fast enough to feed my addiction of sexy immortals. Plenty of laugh out loud moments with lots of snark and Mimi's famous twists, along with a great life lesson we all can learn from. And as crazy as Cimil is, I still love that goddess. As far as the plot, editing and writing... Perfection! So I will chant again. MORE! MORE! MORE!! (No pressure, Mimi) LOLMake sure you have nothing to do for the next few hours before start

Same as the previous one: crazy gods made me smile!

Wow, Mimi did it again! Tommaso is having a bad day, he thinks he's found his mate but he's afraid he's kidnapped her and locked her in a closet. Why can't he remember what he did? Is he turning evil again, will he find his mate in time? Those are the are the questions we need answers for. Will Charlotte love him for who he is or will the crazy Goddness named Cimil make Charlotte throw her hands up in the air and run for the hills? Only way to find out is to read the book. Once again Mimi makes

Post a Comment

0 Comments