Declare Books Conducive To Sweet (Contours of the Heart #3)

Edition Language: English URL http://tammarawebber.blogspot.com/p/sweet.html
Series: Contours of the Heart #3
Download Sweet (Contours of the Heart #3) Books Online Free
Sweet (Contours of the Heart #3) Kindle Edition | Pages: 340 pages
Rating: 3.91 | 6122 Users | 626 Reviews

Describe Epithetical Books Sweet (Contours of the Heart #3)

Title:Sweet (Contours of the Heart #3)
Author:Tammara Webber
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 340 pages
Published:April 27th 2015
Categories:New Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance

Ilustration As Books Sweet (Contours of the Heart #3)

He’s the love of her life, but he doesn’t know it.
She’s his one moment of sacrifice in a lifetime of survival.

He was damaged and wild, but resilient.
She’s always been obedient. Now she’s restless.

Home for the summer between college and med school, Pearl Torres Frank knows two things: Boyce Wynn is the embodiment of everything she should run from, and everything she wants to run to. Rebellious and loud. Unconcerned with society’s opinion of him. Passionate. Strong. Dangerous.

And one more trait he hides from everyone but her:
Sweet.

Rating Epithetical Books Sweet (Contours of the Heart #3)
Ratings: 3.91 From 6122 Users | 626 Reviews

Commentary Epithetical Books Sweet (Contours of the Heart #3)
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand LivesThis is one of the best books I have read in a very very long time. Its going to be very hard for me to put the amount of love I have for this book into words. I had extremely high expectations for this book, I mean Easy and Breakable are two of my all-time favorite reads in the history of forever, and Sweet not only met those expectations but it surpassed them by a mile.First we have Pearl who I absolutely adored. I related to Pearl in many ways

This is my favorite story in the series. It is a slow burn romance centering on second chances and fate and finding your place in life.Boyce and Pearl have a history together as friends that goes way back to their childhood. As their story unravels we get to know all the things that connect them and it's soon clear that they are fated to be together.

For most of my life, Boyce Wynns smile had been three things to me: safety, warmth and home Ive been anxiously awaiting whatever Tammara Webber writes next, so when Sweet popped up in my email, I dropped EVERYTHING and started it, and Im so glad I did.Sweet is part of the Contours of the Heart series (Easy & Breakable) but is for the most part a stand-alone. You dont need to read either of the books in the series to read this one, but I have to tell you that if you havent, you should. I

Oh, FFS. The more that I ponder this novel & the more that I read about it on Twitter, the more incensed I become. The ending is absolutely asinine.Final Rating: *2/5 stars*Update: April 29, 2015 (24 hours after finishing Sweet)... The more that I mull things over, the more that I realize how much I HATE this novel's ending. I absolutely abhor it. The ending is so bad that it almost negates all of the good things that occurred throughout the course of the novel. I'm not sure how I'm going to

When I heard that Tammara Webber was writing another novel in the Contours of the Heart series, my heart leaped with joy. I really liked Easy and Breakable and couldn't wait to meet Boyce and Pearl. Sweet was just what the title suggestssweet. I enjoyed reading this one.The beginning of the novel alternates between when Pearl and Boyce were in high school and years later after Pearl has finished college. At seven years old, Boyce rescued her from a nearly drowning in the ocean when she was

Sweet is the third book in the Contours of the Heart series. The book is a spin-off and about different characters (than Easy and Breakable) so it can be read as a standalone. However if you are ever planning to read books 1 and 2 then I would read them before Sweet (there are some spoilers in this book).This book is a New Adult contemporary romance and the narrators are Pearl and Boyce. Pearl and Boyce were Landon's friends from high school (although truthfully I don't remember them).When the

SpoilersPretty good for a New Adult book. It was well written despite the clichés, and the characters for the most part were interesting and entertaining, and the romance between Pearl/Boyce was easy to invest into and root for. I had some minor issues with their relationship and there were a number of other things that bugged about me the story, but on the whole it was an enjoyable and distracting read.-Even though I liked Pearl more than Boyce, I much preferred his POV over hers. He was the