Free Craving Constellations (The Aces #1)Books Online Download

Point Books Toward Craving Constellations (The Aces #1)

Original Title: Craving Constellations (The Aces 1) ASIN B00EUBF8NY
Edition Language: English
Series: The Aces #1
Free Craving Constellations (The Aces #1)Books Online Download
Craving Constellations (The Aces #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 305 pages
Rating: 4.01 | 18653 Users | 1193 Reviews

Interpretation Conducive To Books Craving Constellations (The Aces #1)

"How is it, that someone can make decision after decision attempting to get away from their past and somehow end up right back where they started?" When Brenna decided to leave the only life she'd ever known, she never thought she'd ever be back. Now, five years later she's running from her clean cut husband straight back to the motorcycle club that raised her... and the man she left behind. She left with a secret, and as soon as she returns the truth will break her carefully constructed life wide open.

Identify Containing Books Craving Constellations (The Aces #1)

Title:Craving Constellations (The Aces #1)
Author:Nicole Jacquelyn
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 305 pages
Published:August 27th 2013
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary

Rating Containing Books Craving Constellations (The Aces #1)
Ratings: 4.01 From 18653 Users | 1193 Reviews

Weigh Up Containing Books Craving Constellations (The Aces #1)
If there was nothing else about this book that bothered me, the fact that Dragon hit Brenna, is enough to make this a NOPE book for me. You can try to rationalize it all you want, but a man that is so out of control that he hits the woman he supposedly loves, is not a safe man to be with. I don't care if he feels badly afterward. Game over. Unfortunately, there was plenty more that bothered me about this, but for the sake of this review, let's just limit it to interactions between Brenna and

"I was slowly figuring out - five years too late - that this was where I belonged." This story didn't do much for me. Brenna wasn't likable (I felt like punching her at times too )and Dragon jumped to play house way too quickly (although he was pretty hot in the bedroom). I did love Trix - "Papa" and "Little Warrior" and wished we had some more scenes of them together because that's all that really worked for me in this one. Nonetheless, it was a decent fast read in which I'm going to try the

4.5 Stars Reviewed for http://totallybookedblog.com/Well, didnt this book just tick the boxes. All I knew going into Craving Constellations was that it was it was based around a Motor Cycle Club.Im badly craving my SOA fix so I thought yeah, why not. That was the best thing about this club and something Id always craved growing up. You might fuck up, but the brothers wouldnt ever act like you werent welcome. Theyd punish you, but then it would be over, forgotten. Youd be back in the fold.

4.5 MC, Dirty Talkin', Smokin' Hero, Fast Reading Stars* * * * 1/2Since joining GoodReads, one of the types of books I have found really entertaining has been the MC story-line. It may be due to my never having experienced anything close to that type of environment or just a like of the "bad boy on a bike" story that captures my attention.I share this as a backdrop to my take on Craving Constellations. This story started out strong from the get go. We are in the head of Brenna, as she plots to

3.5 Stars



⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*I really should stop re-reading*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱ Re-read: 05.04.2018 I should have not have re-read this book. It started out fine, but then it just become too much.I didn't remember how badly Brenna Bren Richards (27?) was treated, nor did I remember not liking Daniel Dragon White so much. It was strange not feeling the story, nor the characters. I usually like - if not love - biker books, but this one just didn't feel right for me. I guess this is an obvious proof at how changed I have become,

Post a Comment

0 Comments