Present Out Of Books Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3)

Title:Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3)
Author:Terry Goodkind
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 623 pages
Published:August 1997 by Tor Books (first published October 15th 1996)
Categories:Fantasy. Fiction. Epic Fantasy
Reading Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3) Books For Free
Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 623 pages
Rating: 3.99 | 72858 Users | 1100 Reviews

Ilustration As Books Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3)

There is an alternate cover edition here.

Richard comes to terms with his true identity as a War Wizard. The New World, and all the freedom of humankind, is under threat from the Imperial Order after he had brought down the barrier between the Old and New World. The Imperial Order has already sent delegations and armies into the New World. Richard's only option to stop the invasion is to claim his heritage and unite all free kingdoms and provinces under one rule and one command.

Be Specific About Books Toward Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3)

Original Title: Blood of the Fold
ISBN: 0812551478 (ISBN13: 9780812551471)
Edition Language: English
Series: Sword of Truth #3


Rating Out Of Books Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3)
Ratings: 3.99 From 72858 Users | 1100 Reviews

Discuss Out Of Books Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3)
The signs were there, but when you are a blossoming lad, spreading your wings like a majestic pheonix just risen from the ashes of teenhood, they don't fully register, and you kind of miss the bigger picture. And it says, cardboard characters, shallow relationships, a ridiculously over-simplified world of politics and perverted sex, and loads of magic.I loved it!Twenty years ago.Hence the rating.It would make no sense for me to ridicule my past self. Tor's cover, with that red dragon, oh my. The

A horrible third edition to the sword of truth series. Boring antagonists, empty plot, and an overdone romance between Richard and Kahlan. I barely got through this load of crap. Then Goodkind throws in a random nipple fettish ?? Somehow I feel that Terry Goodkind projects his sick fantasies through the characters in his books. Garbage.

I had to stop bringing this book to Junior High just so people would stop asking why I was reading a book about menstruation. Thanks Terry.My Fantasy Book Suggestions

The third volume in the, from what I understand, now completed saga of the Sword of Truth. Another good offering from Mr. Goodkind. I find it interesting how confused Richard seems to be much of the time. He makes decisions based on information and reason and passion, but spends much of his time regretting the decisions he has made, only to finally accept that, yes, he did do the right thing. I was elated at the end of the book when Gratch showed back up. I thought surely he had not died in the

I read the first book because I enjoyed Legend of the Seeker and was sad to see it off-air just when I was discovering it. I had hoped that by reading the books I could keep Richard and Kahlan's adventure alive. I noticed the many, many differences right away, and tried to ignore all the violence. I almost gave up when DRl was preparing to go to Underworld because what good person would think of such a method to get anywhere? I shudder. But I chose to ignore it and finished the book.The second

This book was frustrating at times because I repeteadly felt like giving a good shake to the main character who seemed to barge into and meddle with things way over his head on a mere whim or instinct! And yet it kept me engaged and not willing to set it down up to the very end because I simply had to know how everyone will get out of that unbelievably glorious mess with no apparent end in sight.

Welcome to the next installment of WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ. Pull up a chair, and have a seat.So before we get to the explication of weirdness, a couple of things of note that might lend context to this review: 1. With the exception of 2013, Ive read one of these books a year. I cant handle more than one in a 365 day period. I think I skipped last year because I ran out of time and also I didnt care. 2. I spent all of last weekend finally watching season one of Legend of the Seeker, the TV