Download The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter #1) Books Online Free

Present Books To The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter #1)

Original Title: The Witch Hunter
ISBN: 031632700X (ISBN13: 9780316327008)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.virginiaboecker.com/books
Series: The Witch Hunter #1
Characters: Elizabeth Grey, Fifer Birch, Nicholas Perevil, Caleb Pace, John Raleigh
Setting: England,1558
Download The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter #1) Books Online Free
The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter #1) Hardcover | Pages: 362 pages
Rating: 3.82 | 9782 Users | 1590 Reviews

Particularize Regarding Books The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter #1)

Title:The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter #1)
Author:Virginia Boecker
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 362 pages
Published:June 2nd 2015 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Magic. Paranormal. Witches. Romance

Interpretation In Pursuance Of Books The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter #1)

The magic and suspense of Graceling meet the political intrigue and unrest of Game of Thrones in this riveting fantasy debut. Your greatest enemy isn't what you fight, but what you fear. Elizabeth Grey is one of the king's best witch hunters, devoted to rooting out witchcraft and doling out justice. But when she's accused of being a witch herself, Elizabeth is arrested and sentenced to burn at the stake. Salvation comes from a man she thought was her enemy. Nicholas Perevil, the most powerful and dangerous wizard in the kingdom, offers her a deal: he will save her from execution if she can break the deadly curse that's been laid upon him. But Nicholas and his followers know nothing of Elizabeth's witch hunting past--if they find out, the stake will be the least of her worries. And as she's thrust into the magical world of witches, ghosts, pirates, and one all-too-handsome healer, Elizabeth is forced to redefine her ideas of right and wrong, of friends and enemies, and of love and hate. Virginia Boecker weaves a riveting tale of magic, betrayal, and sacrifice in this unforgettable fantasy debut.

Rating Regarding Books The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter #1)
Ratings: 3.82 From 9782 Users | 1590 Reviews

Appraise Regarding Books The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter #1)
Im not a witch, I repeat. I mean, I did have witches herbs. And I did take them. But Im not a witch. Even to me, this sounds weak. This book compares itself to Game of Thrones. Don't even. Just don't.I wanted to strangle the main character repeatedly. She is so stupid. Don't get me wrong, I don't like perfect characters.I don't like it when they accomplish everything, but neither do I like it when, by 30% of the book, they have completely fucked up everything they set out to do.Bumbling is the

2.5-3 starsI've been bit by the expectation bug again. :/ The Witch Hunter was one of my most anticipated releases this year, and I practically totally stalked the Little, Brown booth at ALA to acquire an ARC. I mean, just look at that cover and synopsis! Witches, black magic, betrayal, a handsome healer... all excellent, right? Unfortunately, this book and I never completely clicked.The first half is almost painfully dull. I had a lot of difficulty connecting to the story from the start. At one

I randomly bought this book in January because it said on the cover "for fans of Sarah J Maas". I usually hate these comparisons but the blurb did sound pretty cool so I randomly decided to buy it (as well as 8 other books that day). I was pretty excited to read it but then I just forgot all about it and it sat on my shelves for months and months. Finally, I decided to pick it up and I had pretty low expectations. All in all, it was a pretty good book. Nothing absolutely amazing or anything but

3.5 of 5 stars at The BiblioSanctum: http://bibliosanctum.com/2015/08/30/y...The Witch Hunter is probably one of this summers more buzzworthy Young Adult titles, if the amount of coverage Ive seen for it is any indication. Most of my friends who have read it also enjoyed it, while others were not so keen. If nothing else though, the book did succeed in getting my attention, and I was grateful to receive the audiobook for review, which is actually my preferred format when it comes to reading YA.

YES. This book was trash

See more reviews at YA Midnight ReadsWhy I'm only giving Witch Hunter 1.5 stars:1. The main character is "one of the best witch hunters in Anglia" MY ASS. If you're telling me that she's one of the best witch hunters why do all we see from the very beginning is Elizabeth make fail after fail? I get that people make mistakes, but honestly, if you're gonna tell me that this chick is the most badass hunter in town you gotta sell it to me. At least once. I DON'T ASK FOR MUCH.2. The main character is

4 stars! "Your greatest enemy isn't what you fight, but what you fear"Set in a medieval era, where witchcraft is outlawed and witches were sought out and burned. Elizabeth Grey is one of the kings best witch hunters, completely devoted to her job and serving what she thinks to be justice. Until she is accused of being a witch herself, arrested and sentenced to burn at the stake for her supposed crimes.Salvation comes from Nicholas Perevil, the most powerful wizard in the kingdom ( I'm not going

Post a Comment

0 Comments