Free Books Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search, Part 1 (The Search #1) Online Download

Present Containing Books Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search, Part 1 (The Search #1)

Title:Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search, Part 1 (The Search #1)
Author:Gene Luen Yang
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 76 pages
Published:March 20th 2013 by Dark Horse Books
Categories:Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Comics. Fantasy. Manga. Young Adult
Free Books Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search, Part 1 (The Search #1) Online Download
Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search, Part 1 (The Search #1) Paperback | Pages: 76 pages
Rating: 4.3 | 22050 Users | 597 Reviews

Narration Toward Books Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search, Part 1 (The Search #1)

For years, fans of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra have burned with one question—what happened to Fire Lord Zuko's mother? Finding a clue at last, Zuko enlists the aid of Team Avatar—and the most unlikely ally of all—to help uncover the biggest secret of his life.

Define Books Concering Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search, Part 1 (The Search #1)

ISBN: 1616550546 (ISBN13: 9781616550547)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.darkhorse.com/Books/21-708/Avatar-The-Last-Airbender-The-Search-part-1-TPB
Series: The Search #1, Avatar: The Last Airbender Books
Characters: Aang, Zuko
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Graphic Novels & Comics (2013)


Rating Containing Books Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search, Part 1 (The Search #1)
Ratings: 4.3 From 22050 Users | 597 Reviews

Assessment Containing Books Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search, Part 1 (The Search #1)
2.8 I'M NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. Perhaps it's because I've expected too much prior to reading. Or perhaps the whole (view spoiler)[ Zuko-might-not-be-Ozai's-son (hide spoiler)] thing is...stupid. There, I said it. One thing is for certain though: I didn't fangirl as much as I expected to. Is it that "unfangirl" worthy? No... all in all, it was okay. But my inner ATLA fangirl made me feel obliged to rate it 3 stars. Ahem, is it me or do Sokka and Katara (even Aang) seem out of character? Sokka was

Well imagine my delight when I found out we were FINALLY going to explore the abandoned plot line of Zuko's missing mother!While I'm a little disappointed that the overused "peasant was whisked away to marry a prince" trope got used here, it at least did so in style, and one relationship I hadn't thought about before came up here: Zuko and Sokka talked about having sisters. It was really touching to see how Sokka's antagonistic relationship with Katara is really an expression of love that they

Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Aang was a massive hit for Nickelodeon TV in the mid-noughties, and was followed by a graphic novel The Promise detailing life after the three season TV show, and the followed by a spin-off series, The Legend of Korra. There is also a live action film, but its directed by M Night Shyamalan and is pretty fucking terrible the actors dont even pronounce the character names correctly.Ive read the first part of The Search, watched the entire Legend of Aang

Update: So, I've just finished it, and now I'm angry because I have to wait for the next one. Some pleasant, and not so pleasant surprises. Confirmed: Ozai is a dickIt was nice to see the group acting like a bunch of kids again. The flashbacks in The Legend of Korra just depressed me, in a good way, but depressed me nonetheless. The secrets revealed only add to the list of questions I have. The revelation was a bit unnerving, and I'm hoping there is a better explanation because it undermines my

BRILLIANT. PERFECT. AMAZING. THAT CLIFFHANGER. OHMYGOD ONTO THE NEXT ONE

I LOVE THIS! The dialogue sounds exactly as it does in the show and the artwork is great too!I need the next one immediately though because it ended on a cliffhanger :(

This was so awesome! I loved seeing the old gang back together (except Toph, but she is off being her badass metalbender self). As I was reading it, I could hear their voices in my head and my heart started to ache for the TV show that I grew up with. AND THE ENDING!!!!!!!! Why can't Part 2 come out...like...NOW?!?!?! Talk about a cliffhanger! It has left me reeling and squealing and acting like a total fangirl.Now, it's time for me to go on an Avatar bender. Excuse me while I completely immerse

Post a Comment

0 Comments