Download The Ninth Life of Louis Drax Books Online Free

Define Regarding Books The Ninth Life of Louis Drax

Title:The Ninth Life of Louis Drax
Author:Liz Jensen
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 240 pages
Published:January 10th 2006 by Bloomsbury USA (first published 2004)
Categories:Fiction. Fantasy. Contemporary. Mystery
Download The Ninth Life of Louis Drax  Books Online Free
The Ninth Life of Louis Drax Paperback | Pages: 240 pages
Rating: 3.58 | 4818 Users | 561 Reviews

Chronicle Toward Books The Ninth Life of Louis Drax

Louis Drax is a boy like no other. He is brilliant and strange, and every year something violent seems to happen to him. On his ninth birthday, Louis goes on a picnic with his parents and falls off a cliff. The details are shrouded in mystery. Louis's mother is shell-shocked; his father has vanished. And after some confusion Louis himself, miraculously alive but deep in a coma, arrives at Dr. Pascal Dannachet's celebrated coma clinic…Full of astonishing twists and turns, this is a masterful tale of the secrets the human mind can hide.

Point Books In Favor Of The Ninth Life of Louis Drax

Original Title: The Ninth Life of Louis Drax
ISBN: 1582344574 (ISBN13: 9781582344577)
Edition Language: English

Rating Regarding Books The Ninth Life of Louis Drax
Ratings: 3.58 From 4818 Users | 561 Reviews

Judge Regarding Books The Ninth Life of Louis Drax
Read this. It was awesome. A little boy gets hurt and ends up in a coma... this book is about what happens to him, his doctors and his family while he's 'under'. A little bit bizarre, and of course, that's what makes it fun.



Books are the bestest gifts. Really. Just a few months ago I gave away my top five books to five people who have been vital to my physical and mental health during the last year. I made them take turns reading them and the reviews that I wrote of them. Did I care if they really liked them? Sort of. Did I make them read them all? You betcha. Why? Because, duh, its all about me. I believe (all mine) that there are only a few reasons to give books:1. You want the person to see what you loved about

Louis is extremely accident prone, having almost died eight times. His parents have a troubled relationship. On his ninth birthday, at a picnic, some horrible accident occurs. Louis's father disappears and Louis ends up in a coma. Here enters the other narrator, Pascal, a doctor specializing in coma recovery. After a series of stange and creepy discoveries, Pascal learns that Louis's mother, whim he has fallen in love with, killed her husband and attempted to kill Louis basically because she is

Hello, Young Sir, he says. Welcome to your ninth life

I managed to read this book quite quickly! However, I feel that this book is split in terms of how many stars I would give it.The first half of the book I didn't like, I found it too slow, too much 'world building' - it didn't grab me. But I began to gain interest in the Doctor's chapters and then it quickly drew me into wanting to know more about Louis and his weird case.The latter half of the book is five stars. The action, the intensity of the characters, the story and the pace was

I don't really read this kind of book, but Jamie Dornan will play as the doctor so I wanna give it a try! LOL*edit*JAMIE JUST POSTED THIS ON HIS INSTAGRAM!I'M SO GOING TO READ THIS ASAP!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments