List Out Of Books The Princess Diaries Collection (The Princess Diaries #1-10)
| Title | : | The Princess Diaries Collection (The Princess Diaries #1-10) |
| Author | : | Meg Cabot |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 279 pages |
| Published | : | by Macmillan (first published 2007) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Fiction. Romance. Childrens. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary. High School |

Meg Cabot
Paperback | Pages: 279 pages Rating: 4.24 | 1867 Users | 73 Reviews
Ilustration Concering Books The Princess Diaries Collection (The Princess Diaries #1-10)
The Princess Diaries Collection, 10 Books Set Meg Cabot Gift Pack. The titles which are included with this set are 1. The Princess Diaries, 2. The Princess Diaries, Take Two, 3. The Princess Diaries: Third Time Lucky, 4. The Princess Diaries: Mia Goes Fourth, 5. The Princess Diaries: Give Me Five, 6. The Princess Diaries: Sixsational, 7. The Princess Diaries: Seventh Heaven, 8. The Princess Diaries: After Eight, 9. The Princess Diaries to the Nine, 10. The Princess Diaries Ten out of Ten.Specify Books Toward The Princess Diaries Collection (The Princess Diaries #1-10)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Princess Diaries #1-10 |
Rating Out Of Books The Princess Diaries Collection (The Princess Diaries #1-10)
Ratings: 4.24 From 1867 Users | 73 ReviewsJudge Out Of Books The Princess Diaries Collection (The Princess Diaries #1-10)
Hmm so I will count this as one because I've read most of these before (...not...Princess Mia? I think). The good: remains casually (although, given that it is set in Manhattan, not at all surprising) diverse. Mia's friends are from everywhere. Michael remains dishy. The eh: it's harder to get behind the it's all a diary conceit when you think about it for more than a second. Like. These are looong entries for someone supposedly writing in a bathroom? Sometimes mad distracting. Also. Do yourRead this series multiple times as a teenager and even now in my twenties I still find it entertaining. Meg Cabot has a way of portraying a teenager's life that is very relatable and funny. The characters may seem immature at times, but weren't we all, at their age? It's a beautiful and very entertaining coming of age series. It feels like you are talking to a friend the whole time.
omg what fucking amazing books they were, at least for teen me. the date is random but also i just remembered how i was sleeping with mum (like can u imagine!! i remember i was already too big to do it but it was a Special occasion, and i had my first ipod and was reading this shit on stanza app, hiding under blankets) and my mum caught me , th e best!!!

This collection of the princess diaries is amazing! You have to try it.
I may not have read all 10. I think that speaks for itself, right?
As some other reviewers have pointed out, the content of the books is more mature than that of the movies. Others have noted that the central character shows no growth. Another popular complaint: the books are not works of literary genius. Regardless of these "flaws", I cannot get enough of the antics of Mia Thermopolis. Meg Cabot does not need to write like a Bronte to produce great fiction. I certainly feel less depressed after reading one of her novels than I did after plodding through Jane


0 Comments