Online Books Free Rhapsody: Child of Blood (Symphony of Ages #1) Download

Specify Books Toward Rhapsody: Child of Blood (Symphony of Ages #1)

Original Title: Rhapsody: Child of Blood
ISBN: 0812570812 (ISBN13: 9780812570816)
Edition Language: English
Series: Symphony of Ages #1
Online Books Free Rhapsody: Child of Blood (Symphony of Ages #1) Download
Rhapsody: Child of Blood (Symphony of Ages #1) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 656 pages
Rating: 3.96 | 18617 Users | 556 Reviews

Chronicle Conducive To Books Rhapsody: Child of Blood (Symphony of Ages #1)

The brilliant new saga is born ... Rhapsody is a woman, a Singer of some talent, who is swept up into events of world-shattering import. On the run from an old romantic interest who won't take no for an answer, Rhapsody literally bumps into a couple of shady characters: half-breeds who come to her rescue in the nick of time. Only the rescue turns into an abduction, and Rhapsody soon finds herself dragged along on an epic voyage, one that spans centuries and ranges across a wonder-filled fantasy world-- a world so real you can hear the sweet music of Rhapsody's aubade and smell the smoldering forges deep within the Cauldron.

Identify Based On Books Rhapsody: Child of Blood (Symphony of Ages #1)

Title:Rhapsody: Child of Blood (Symphony of Ages #1)
Author:Elizabeth Haydon
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 656 pages
Published:June 15th 2000 by Tor Fantasy (first published September 4th 1999)
Categories:Fantasy. Fiction. High Fantasy. Epic Fantasy

Rating Based On Books Rhapsody: Child of Blood (Symphony of Ages #1)
Ratings: 3.96 From 18617 Users | 556 Reviews

Write Up Based On Books Rhapsody: Child of Blood (Symphony of Ages #1)
I've been addicted to the fantasy genre since before I could read chapter books by myself. Rhapsody is the sort of book that still keeps my attention even though I've passed my 40th birthday, enough that I am now on my fourth re-read. I don't want to spoil the story for you, but the elements that hold my interest, in no particular order, are:a butt-kicking female protagonist, weird creatures with a nasty, sarcastic sense of humor that would give Hugh Laurie's Dr. House a run for his money, time

DNF, some point after the Fire Incident...pg 220 or so? Whatever. There comes a time with mediocre doorstoppers when you put the book down, stare at the wall, check the page count yet again, & say: "I don't give a rat's ass about this. So why am I still reading?" Friends, I've reached that point with RHAPSODY. There's just too much waffling tedium (ffs, it takes for-fucking-ever to get out of the stupid root system) to excite my curiosity & push forward. It's the worst kind of epic

The primrose, usually the first flower of spring (from the Latin prima), represents enduring love. In the Language of Flowers, it means I can't live without you. It tells your significant other, I am yours forever.★★★★½ The world-building in this epic romantic-time-travel-fantasy is superior, the characters wonderful. Some people find Rhapsody, the heroine, to be too much of a Mary Sue if that is even possible for someone with her back ground! I found her delightful and felt her losses.

I quite enjoyed this book. I am always a bit dubious before starting a trilogy as it is a bit of a commitment. Finished this book and immediately started the second.The book is about a singer called Rhapsody. She has a bit of damage being a ex-courtesan. She is rescued from an unwanted suitor by two unsavoury types (who she adopts) and inadvertently ends up on an adventure with them both.I liked how the book was told from the female perspective. She is a good female character and I am looking

Second ReviewRead: January 2, 2012 - January 13, 20122.5 - 3 starsSecond Review in progressI reread this book for Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired Group Series Read in order to refresh my memory to properly read Book 2. Having been exposed to much of the story and knowing what to expect, this read went more smoothly for me. I was less impatient. I was able to get a better feeling for the world-building. I appreciated the mythology. I found the magic system as interesting and as flawed

I love sci-fi/fantasy and I was suckered in by many of the good reviews on Amazon. It did sound interesting, three people transported hundreds of years into the future, so I gave it a shot. I still can't believe I wasted two days on this book and the two following it. I curse the fact that I'm one of the sort of people that needs resolution, even if it means wading through three books of complete drivel.Achmed and Grunthor were the only reasons I didn't use this book to start a bonfire. Those

Something else to go on that long list of awful things through which I put myself. Torturous volumes of Angel Sanctuary tops it, I think, but this has to come a close second.Rhapsody is an awful Mary Sue and every sweet chime of her irresistible voice and sweeping charm was an affront to my very being. Why, then, did I put myself through four episodes before a) I couldn't take anymore and b) the school library ran out of copies? It was all for Achmed, my friends--one of the two likable

Post a Comment

0 Comments